TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Oh Sky <3<3

the first time I ever listened to one of her songs was in 2008 when they were rumors about her writing for Britney, and the first song was Elevator, since then I love her, my fave track is 17 and American Dream (Another song rumored to be for Brit's FF).

I can't at Britney not picking up her stuff to her albums!!!

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Aw, bless yours for asking! :3 So happy I could oblige.

• I also love her feature on The Virgins' "Teen Lovers...." something about it just really 'gets' me.
  • The demo version of "Whatcha Gonna Do" is another of my favorites, simply because it's just so airy + free.
  • "One" always makes me happy now, even though I honestly used to hate it. >_<

Madrigal my unreleased collection is complete or did I need to search for others? can you sent me a list please?

It's either the radio edit or "Demo II".

Oh! Haha, I h8 it. :P

Alex, here you go; let me know if you need anything. Between me + TPD, we should be able to get you any song you're missing.

qYQ8V.jpg

How do I get into Sky Ferreira? I heard Sad Dream and a few other songs and nothing really resonated with me. I mean I can barely remember what the songs sounded like they just weren't very memorable. Am I missing something? I feel like she could definitely be an artist I enjoy.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

How do I get into Sky Ferreira? I heard Sad Dream and a few other songs and nothing really resonated with me. I mean I can barely remember what the songs sounded like they just weren't very memorable. Am I missing something? I feel like she could definitely be an artist I enjoy.

Sending u some stuff

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Oh! Haha, I h8 it. :P

Alex, here you go; let me know if you need anything. Between me + TPD, we should be able to get you any song you're missing.

One demo I

One Demo II

One Live Mix

One Instrumental

Lolita Demo

17 Demo

Sex Rules (Demo)

American Drem (Demo)

Fucked From Above (Demo)

Too Many Boys

Watcha Gonna Do (Demo)

Untouchable (Demo)

Happy Dre (Cover)

Red Lips (Demo)

Everything is Embarrasing (Demo)

can I get those? I can't imagine I have almost everything and I can't at me for not knowing that my 2 fave songs from her hace demos :defeated:

Lol wow, I didn't think anyone actually would actually have I Will Always Love You.

Haha! Yep. Took me forever to find a decent rip, and I rarely listen to it anyway, but I'm happy to at least have it. :3

1. Sky, who has made more mistakes in her career than I would think possible for one so young, decided to give some of her best songs to a friend named CoCo Morier, who helped cowrite these + '99 Tears.' Here are links to some of the ones she has recorded which were originally meant for Sky:

OMG thank you Madrigal, Coco is a great find to my playlist :legend:

Guest Maru the Cat

I still bow 2 this btw

tumblr_m4q8eaIrr01qm1m7ro1_500.jpg

she's so glam when she wants to be. my gurl crush

This photo >>>> Lana's nude shoot for GQ