TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

This girl is wonderful, I literally have everything she's released and unreleased (that has leaked, anyway). I quite like the Ghost EP and am probably the only person who actually loves the Ghost title track.

Personal favorites overall:

• Untouchable
  • Ghost
  • Everything Is Embarassing
  • Stand Back
  • Paper Doll (Alternate Version)
  • 17 (Demo)
  • Wish I Stayed
  • Femme Fatale
  • Great Mistake
  • Sex Rules

I just listened to a few of her songs and I've fallen in love! Everything is Embarrassing, Sad Dreams & American Dream is amazing, can some1 fix me up with downloads with her songs I NEED her in my life

tumblr_mbs9cbxgQB1qh9kaoo1_500.gif

"You're Not the One" is really, really great. I wish the radio rip was in better quality, but I'm still v grateful we have it.

:cuteface:

It really should have been on Ghost. I always expected the EP to have six tracks, so I was kinda sad when it had only five. :/

As long as we get a full album............preferably a double one.

This girl is wonderful, I literally have everything she's released and unreleased (that has leaked, anyway). I quite like the Ghost EP and am probably the only person who actually loves the Ghost title track

I love the title track :hooker:

BzhmW.png

A book turned movie which is the prequel to The Lord of the Rings, I think.

Yes, but I like it much more. It's not so obsessively dark, and is basically the carefree tale of a hobbit who lived in a hole. :creep:

It's def. worth a read...I don't know if I'm gonna watch the film, but the book was a great piece of my childhood.

how did i miss this thread?! i'm so happy to find other sky lovers! i remember i posted about her on LDR.FM and got, like, zero feedback, not even after posting her cover of "blue jeans" :what:

i've been into sky since 2009 and can't believe that it took this long for her to finally get some recognition! i know she had problems with constant leaks but, above all, with her label and imposing her own sound in lieu of the image they wanted to forge for her, and though i think it's cool that she got to explore herself and her art before blowing up, it was criminal for someone as talented to not be able to release a proper album and get it heard! i'm really glad things are turning around for her ♥

madrigal, i have everything except "on the wire" and "dynamite state"...any chance you could PM me them? :$

did you guys see this new myspace feature on sky?

http://www.myspace.com/whats-hot/2012/10/29/onetwowatch-sky-ferreira

nice! :yes:

I would PM you, Edna, but I'm way too lazy. :P

Actually, I'd rather just post them via Droplr...since DarkParadise is allowed to post these listening/download links for instrumentals, I figure it's alright for me to post a few Sky songs with the same ethos. :3

"On the Wire"

"Dynamite State"