TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I really don't like to beg, but does anyone here have a physical copy of Ghost? :defeated:

I bid on a copy on eBay (there aren't many!), but I'm not gonna get it....and I really, really want to have the five songs on it in lossless.

If anyone could help, I'd be insanely obliged.

I really don't like to beg, but does anyone here have a physical copy of Ghost? :defeated:

I bid on a copy on eBay (there aren't many!), but I'm not gonna get it....and I really, really want to have the five songs on it in lossless.

I'll ask around for you :)

BzhmW.png

I'll ask around for you :)

Oh, thank you sooooooooooooo much!!! :3

Have we gotten the Newtown recordings of Red Lips, Lost In My Bedroom or Sad Dream yet? They sound amazing :oprah:

I don't think so. :/

I love Sky to death. Been her fan for nearly three years! I still remember the day I listened to "17" and fell in love. I have everything by her and tried collecting as many CDs as possible. I'm sure her debut album will be one of my favorite albums ever.

I do have a physical copy of it!

I love Sky to death. Been her fan for nearly three years! I still remember the day I listened to "17" and fell in love. I have everything by her and tried collecting as many CDs as possible. I'm sure her debut album will be one of my favorite albums ever.

I'm honestly upset As If! and 17 have been removed off iTunes and Spotify and Amazon.

But I have physical copies. The two together were $29, Ghost was cheaper than As If

BzhmW.png

Oh, really? Could I bother you for lossless rips, preferably WAV or FLAC? :creep: I have another friend (Hey there, Andrew) who would be getting me some, but I could use them A S A P. :/

I'm honestly upset As If! and 17 have been removed off iTunes and Spotify and Amazon.

But I have physical copies. The two together were $29, Ghost was cheaper than As If

Well, they have been released only in America anyway. AS IF! has never been available worldwide, just the "17" single and "One" have been on some iTunes Stores other than the American one.

I bought the first Ghost EP that popped up on eBay, if I quite recall I paid something like 40 dollars for it, but it was worth it. I can't remember how much I paid for the first EP, but it was a bargain!

Oh, really? Could I bother you for lossless rips, preferably WAV or FLAC? :creep: I have another friend (Hey there, Andrew) who would be getting me some, but I could use them A S A P. :/

I am on a Mac, so I can't send you the tracks in FLAC. I could try WAV though, but if the files are too heavy, the upload will probably crash in the middle because of my floppy internet. But I promise I'll try doing it for you, and then I'll send links via PM!

could anyone possibly send me her whole discography? even released stuff. i seem to have moved my files somewhere on my computer and cannot find it anywhere  :icant:

it would be amazing if someone could, but don't worry about going out of your way to do it. 

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I first heard Obsession on TVD and have only seen her on Terry's blog since then. I just listened to the Ghost EP and I like it, I've only listened to it once but I really like Everything Is Embarrassing.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

could anyone possibly send me her whole discography? even released stuff. i seem to have moved my files somewhere on my computer and cannot find it anywhere  :icant:

it would be amazing if someone could, but don't worry about going out of your way to do it. 

I am sending you a PM with a link I found. It has most of her unreleased stuff, except for demos. It includes some snippets too which have fake titles because people don't know the real ones.

Just note that "Boys" is "Too Many Boys," "Catch Me If You Can" is "Catch Me If U Can" and "My Space" isn't by Sky.

I first heard Obsession in TVD and have only seen her on Terry's blog since then. I just listened to the Ghost EP and I like it, I've only listened to it once but I really like Everything Is Embarrassing.

Listen to it and you may love it! I see some people think the EP is a grower.

Well, they have been released only in America anyway. AS IF! has never been available worldwide, just the "17" single and "One" have been on some iTunes Stores other than the American one.

I bought the first Ghost EP that popped up on eBay, if I quite recall I paid something like 40 dollars for it, but it was worth it. I can't remember how much I paid for the first EP, but it was a bargain!

I am on a Mac, so I can't send you the tracks in FLAC. I could try WAV though, but if the files are too heavy, the upload will probably crash in the middle because of my floppy internet. But I promise I'll try doing it for you, and then I'll send links via PM!

I bought Ghost for $14.90 or sth and some copies went for $4 on "buy it now".

If you want it, you have to be vigilant in finding it

BzhmW.png

I am sending you a PM with a link I found. It has most of her unreleased stuff, except for demos. It includes some snippets too which have fake titles because people don't know the real ones.

Just note that "Boys" is "Too Many Boys," "Catch Me If You Can" is "Catch Me If U Can" and "My Space" isn't by Sky.

Listen to it and you may love it! I see some people think the EP is a grower.

thanks so much!

one time, lana del rey told me that I made her day~ it was awesome

I bought Ghost for $14.90 or sth and some copies went for $4 on "buy it now".

If you want it, you have to be vigilant in finding it

Yeah, some things by Sky go for really cheap sometimes. AS IF! EPs are rather rare because only about 500 copies were produced worldwide, people can only get them for good prices because Sky isn't too sought after nowadays.

I expect the CDs to go for high prices if she becomes famous.

thanks so much!

No problem, I sent you the message!