TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

she's probably talking about Selena Gomez tho... but the truth is: how can someone even copy her if nobody knows her anymore?

I had a feeling that's who she was talking about too. She does one shoot with Petra Collins back in 2013 and suddenly anyone who works with her in 2017 and happens to dye their hair blonde is stealing her identity and artistic vision? I'm not even a Selena fan and that's a reach.

A question for Miss Ferreira. Exactly what identity artistic vision are these people stealing? Would you not have to be releasing content for people to steal it from you? Just because someone hired a director that shot you once back in 2013 and has the same (very generic) hair color does not mean they are biting your looks. I just really want to know why she feels that anyone in the music industry would want to be her, I really do.

I had a feeling that's who she was talking about too. She does one shoot with Petra Collins back in 2013 and suddenly anyone who works with her in 2017 and happens to dye their hair blonde is stealing her identity and artistic vision? I'm not even a Selena fan and that's a reach.

A question for Miss Ferreira. Exactly what identity artistic vision are these people stealing? Would you not have to be releasing content for people to steal it from you? Just because someone hired a director that shot you once back in 2013 and has the same (very generic) hair color does not mean they are biting your looks. I just really want to know why she feels that anyone in the music industry would want to be her, I really do.

SOKO??!?!?!

SHURA?!??!?!?!

KATY PERRY!?!?!?!?!?!?

I completely agree with you! Petra collins has worked with tons of famous people and literally everybody has dyed their hair blonde this year so... sky is trying too hard. sorry

she's probably talking about Selena Gomez tho... but the truth is: how can someone even copy her if nobody knows her anymore?

Sky's mother was really pissed about SG on FB she went  awf I guess but right...

It's just pointless right now to imagine she has any vision for this record if it's not coming until at least mid 2018 ("I'M STILL WRITTING... WAIT...") no way she would keep the same mindset from 2015 til 2017...

Tbh I'm still surprised no name change was announced yet, let's see how it goes onde a date is dropped and moved forward 

Sky's mother was really pissed about SG on FB she went  awf I guess but right...

It's just pointless right now to imagine she has any vision for this record if it's not coming until at least mid 2018 ("I'M STILL WRITTING... WAIT...") no way she would keep the same mindset from 2015 til 2017...

Tbh I'm still surprised no name change was announced yet, let's see how it goes onde a date is dropped and moved forward 

what did she say ?

btw can someone tell me the tea about Soko and Sky ?

giphy.gif