TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I'm not a fan of Sky, I was more excited because Valter Skarsgård is in the movie but I stumbled across this pic of the cast at Sundance. Thought y'all might appreciate it. :)

tumblr_p327ltEL3E1w5azgco1_1280.jpg

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not a fan of Sky, I was more excited because Valter Skarsgård is in the movie but I stumbled across this pic of the cast at Sundance. Thought y'all might appreciate it. :)

Looking like a cheap hooker from GTA San Andreas

And a bit of Joanne The Scammer

Sky has such a good look, she could make some killer albums with some killer visuals with a killer aesthetic but instead she takes small roles in cheap horror movies. Such wasted talent!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Everytime I see someone posted in this thread I fucking crash my daddy's Lamborghini rushing in here thinking she announced something... Yet every fucking time it's just another dissapointment

you have too much faith in her

The fact that THIS is an outtake is extremely homophobic

I think its so funny that it's an outtake because imo the majority of NTMT aged like milk but I've played this song a million times and it's still amazing. Rancid Girl as well

She looks..............terrible. I thought she was supposed to be finally getting healthy? She looks like she hasn't eaten or slept in months

random, but does anyone know what songs were supposed to be included on Night Time My Time: B Sides Part 2? Trying to organize my unreleased. ALSO we should take a minute to appreciate this classic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PokbXon_Obo

I'm not too sure if they made a part 2? :(

and yess Rancid Girl is one of my favourite unreleased tracks!

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm not too sure if they made a part 2? :(

and yess Rancid Girl is one of my favourite unreleased tracks!

a part 2 was never release sadly but I feel like one was probably planned since the first one was titled "Part 1" ??? idk, but I feel like it would make sense.