TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

In the comments of her post she said that she suffers from an auto immune disease... yall what if she can't release music because she has lupus

I read it somewhere it's about Lyme disease just like Avril Lavigne or so...

I never really liked her debut album that much and I was waiting for her to drop something else so I can slowly start liking her but I guess she'll never drop anything at this point :toofunny:

She was the QUEEN of urbam grunge when NTMT came out and she had every chance to solidify that but she's lost it now

RIP

But wasn't there even a magazine issue recently where she said she would release something in Feb/March 2018? She went as far as magazine promo and still didn't come through. Mess.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

But wasn't there even a magazine issue recently where she said she would release something in Feb/March 2018? She went as far as magazine promo and still didn't come through. Mess.

Almost sure but after the instagram mess I googled and couldn't find the article or so

Almost sure but after the instagram mess I googled and couldn't find the article or so

This bitch had it removed... wow she really hates us :icant:

I'll give her time till March then im gonna harass her on every post or tweet everyday of my life

I'll join you

Album Collaborators:

Mike Dean

Ariel Rechtshaid

Ariel Pink

Justin Raisen

Rahki

Charles

Primal Scream

+ others she can't talk about

- Fairly large amount of songs / possibly a double album

- Guardian video is planned to happen soon

- She's still in the process of writing, started 4 years ago on tour

- Very visual heavy album 

- "Gaslight" possible song title?

Revealed via instagram

:facepalm:  :toofunny:

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

LET'S GET BLOCKED

Tbh i wouldn't even be sad if she blocks me at this point, she has nothing interesting to offer her social media anymore anyway :bye2: