TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I think the music video is real, unless the footage was taken from IRL or something like that (which is really, really unlikely). It has sort of the same feeling as "Sad Dream", so I wouldn't be surprised if it was filmed in the same places.

We can assume it's real, we would know where the footage was from if fan-made.

We were in fact trolled with the "Ghost" music video. Someone had access to the Hysteric Glamour campaign video before everyone else and "released" it as the music video. Here's the real thing:

Trolled to the maximum, I feel upset.

Tr00 that the album isn't even called I'm Not Alright?

Correct

The label asked her for a title and she picked her favorite song thus far but she's made better ones since.

I swear if she releases another EP that I have to spend $30 on *eyeroll*

BzhmW.png

Correct

The label asked her for a title and she picked her favorite song thus far but she's made better ones since.

I swear if she releases another EP that I have to spend $30 on *eyeroll*

On the BBC Radio 1 interview she said that the album is still called I'm Not Alright though. Obviously, it wouldn't surprise me if she changed the title again, it's the third one already, not to mention the past five original debut albums she would have. :facepalm:

And her EPs are indeed becoming so expensive. The only thing I miss is the "Everything Is Embarrassing" promo but I still haven't had the opportunity to grab that one. I'm hoping the EP will only be digital. I only want to buy the album now. :flutter:

On the BBC Radio 1 interview she said that the album is still called I'm Not Alright though. Obviously, it wouldn't surprise me if she changed the title again, it's the third one already, not to mention the past five original debut albums she would have. :facepalm:

And her EPs are indeed becoming so expensive. The only thing I miss is the "Everything Is Embarrassing" promo but I still haven't had the opportunity to grab that one. I'm hoping the EP will only be digital. I only want to buy the album now. :flutter:

the promo EP went for about $15-20 and it's only EIE and Sad Dream.

you pull it out of the black embossed envelope and inside is a card sleeve, with the cover for Ghost, and the disc is inside.

PopJustice gave away like 6 in January, I'm not too mad. The official EP is supposed to be released on the 24th in the UK

BzhmW.png

the promo EP went for about $15-20 and it's only EIE and Sad Dream.

you pull it out of the black embossed envelope and inside is a card sleeve, with the cover for Ghost, and the disc is inside.

PopJustice gave away like 6 in January, I'm not too mad. The official EP is supposed to be released on the 24th in the UK

I find the promo beautiful, but I would rather wait until the price gets lower... there's nothing worse about promos than "One" from Ireland... it's just a plastic thing with the cover inside and the CD which contains just the radio edit. :toofunny:

I find the promo beautiful, but I would rather wait until the price gets lower... there's nothing worse about promos than "One" from Ireland... it's just a plastic thing with the cover inside and the CD which contains just the radio edit. :toofunny:

there was recently a One EP and Obsessions EP up

BzhmW.png

Tr00 that the album isn't even called I'm Not Alright?

yeah she confirmed the other day that it's still untitled  :facepalm:

and isn't it supposed to be coming out early 2013 ? sighhhh just make you're not the one a single already, sky it's so perfect

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

yeah she confirmed the other day that it's still untitled  :facepalm:

and isn't it supposed to be coming out early 2013 ? sighhhh just make you're not the one a single already, sky it's so perfect

She said "You're Not the One" is the next single during a live performance. I think she's betting April is the month the album will see a release, but I wouldn't bet on that.

Firstly it'd be November 2010, then January 2011, then summer 2011, then postponed forever, then January 2013, then Spring 2013...

Oh, thank you. I don't really have the internet to download the whole file and I only need four songs. Can anyone provide...

- Werewolf

- Hallucination

- As Mean As You

- Sakura Night

Never even heard of these before, where the fuck have I been? :lanasrs:

Oh, thank you. I don't really have the internet to download the whole file and I only need four songs. Can anyone provide...

- Werewolf

- Hallucination

- As Mean As You

- Sakura Night

Never even heard of these before, where the fuck have I been? :lanasrs:

PMing you in a few minutes.

Edit: Done.

I have them, I only need the "Everything Is Embarrassing" promo and "One" remix promo. :)

It was the One remix promo, my mistake

Also, Shuichi has a more comprehensive collection than that blog

BzhmW.png

Amy:

• Sky confirmed herself via her Tumblr that "My Space" is not sung by her. The original singers are yet to be found.
  • Only the 3:13 demo of "Lost in My Bedroom" is real.
  • "Touch & Go" 2:58 is the original file, there isn't a leaked demo of it. The other one is just chopped because the original leaker didn't want to leak the full thing.
  • The "Traces" demo isn't real, it just has the chorus in lower quality than the EP version.
  • The supposed "Untouchable" demo is exactly the same as the 3:58 version, but someone recorded it with a cellphone and leaked it so it could sound like another version.
  • "Without Lies" doesn't have a leaked demo, all the ones are fake and are just lower quality than the one Aeroplane released.

You have everything, by the way. Nice collection! :)

It was the One remix promo, my mistake

Screw my life. I only saw that up once, I shouldn't have wasted the opportunity. :defeated: