TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So... she basically released a new cover that got so well reviewed plus an unreleased version of YNTO a month ago, but now she's back to being quiet? Gosh... thought she would be more active on soundcloud now.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Probably she just "can't" upload stuff right now (at least it's the feel that I got from Voices Carry "INFANT DEMO" being the only thing she had). Label probably funding new music etc etc etc.

I'd expect a single to come out before the end of the year but it's Sky so... maybe Summer 2020

So... she basically released a new cover that got so well reviewed plus an unreleased version of YNTO a month ago, but now she's back to being quiet? Gosh... thought she would be more active on soundcloud now.

that YNTO feels like some messy fan played with the stems around.

Shes got so fucking much potential. I would love to know all the backstory to this. IDK an indie documentary on what the fuck is going on with sky's career would break the internet i think

Legends is an awful title and I'm cringing imagining the subject matter...however new sky music is necessary

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

Damn "Page Not Found" already thats over its cancelled the excitement was fun tho

Looks like an up and coming producer (who has worked with Justin Raisen) jumping the gun and posting songwriting credits with no actual knowledge of the release windows of the songs. He may have been told at one point the song was going to be a single, but things in the music industry change quick and witers/producers have very little control over these things. I’d take it with a grain of salt.