TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I am sure this was released officially for download from the label. I remember when they released it and it appeared on a website to buy. 

"Whatcha Gonna Do" has never been released by any means...

Before "One" was released in 2010, there was speculation it'd contain a b-side but it has never happened. The only song produced by Radioclit that was considered to be released by the label at some point was "Lolita," but obviously Sky fought against it since she absolutely hates that song.  :toofunny:

Imagine masochism is really just a concept piece about how much we as fans can hate ourselves for listening to every lie and fake release date that comes out of sky's mouth! Truly an artiste

hasn't she made multiple posts that this disaster of an "era" was out of her control and caused by her management/label/whoever?

negAbhB.png

"Whatcha Gonna Do" has never been released by any means...

Before "One" was released in 2010, there was speculation it'd contain a b-side but it has never happened. The only song produced by Radioclit that was considered to be released by the label at some point was "Lolita," but obviously Sky fought against it since she absolutely hates that song.  :toofunny:Lo

Love to hear this type of info tbh keep dropping the throwback tea girls

Spotify has a feature where anyone can add songs to an artists profile. Idk how it works but I know it happened to Lana, Sza, Beyonce, Allie X, and now I guess Sky. 

Also just came here to say that Sky Ferreira is an underrated hottie and she/ we deserves much better than what her label has been putting her through  :toofunny:

tumblr_mg4bvnA8GI1qg6f6do1_500.gif

24 hours is really Pop Perfection. The 80's... her mind. From the snippets we got for the last 4 years it felt like she was heading this way for Maso.

I still wonder why "Blame Myself" as the second single