TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

If she drops the single, I believe there WILL be an album\EP or something coming along "soon". Or another single. All the official singles before happened with something along (even with shelved stuff\albuns that turned into EPs)

17 (May) - One (August) - Obsession (September) - 2010

Sex Rules (March) - As If (March) - 2011

Red Lips (July) - Ghost (October) - 2012

You're Not the One (September) - NTMT (October) - 2013

ok she performed YNTO like 2012 and it took almost one year to be released (?) but once it was released at all.... didn't take so long.

also looking at it at least she used to release music every year NNNNNN

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

downhill lullaby sounds so fucking sexy it makes me feel like a cracked out whore in a dive bars dancing on sticky tables  :sluttybunny: she really better come thru this time or else

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

I can't believe I'm believing her this time  :ohno:

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

i want to believe her so bad but the fact that march is over in less than 2 weeks and she hasn't announced a date is a bit...

she tweeted it's coming before the twilight zone premier which is April 1st.