TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

if this album can find a way to get released its literally going to be so good

That's the thing  :defeated:  No matter how much bickering stans do, no matter how many delays, it doesn't take away from the fact that the material will be absolutely incredible  :defeated: Ugh 

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

I can’t at the fact even Sky is releasing music and likely an album before Lana...mess.. oh well at least someone is serving the masterpieces. All the snippets from the last few years and recent of recorded songs sound amazing, this album is gonna be incredible.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Am I dreaming?

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡