TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Masochism needs songs like omanko, kristine and I will and ntmt

This TASTE! The best songs on NTMT!!!!

UGH I can't wait for this new era to FINALLy begin. I'm very drunk right now and I just can't contain myself.

I AM MY ONLY GOD

This sounds so stupid but I feel like with the recent announcement of a single actually coming I can finally listen to her music and enjoy it without feeling angry or sad that there is nothing coming.

♡ I had a dream that I was fine, I wasn't crazy, I was divine ♡                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

how can it be the album cover if the album’s called masochism and on the artwork there’s “downhill lullaby” wiritten on the top of it

I thought all of this was for an EP and then Masochism is coming later? Or did she scrap that EP idea?

I thought all of this was for an EP and then Masochism is coming later? Or did she scrap that EP idea?

scrapped

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

i can genuinely say i haven't been this excited for an artists release in a LONG time

come thru baby!!!

and i can guess from most of yalls comments im one of few who do not like kristine :toofunny:

and omanko is okay...

Masochism needs songs like omanko, kristine and I will and ntmt

ntmt is the best. omanko is just white noise, you can't hear the lyrics in i will & kristine due to the excessive noise.

i like werewolf, i blame myself, i'm on top & ntmt the best.

@@Eclipse if one way to heaven & guardian aren't on the tracklist u are requested to leak these 2 songs.