TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I thought she was coming back with a double single? I really can't remember if that was a broken promise, a lie or I made it up. Excited for a 5 minute bop tho 

Song length: 5:32

A psychedelic rock bop

You leave me open when you hit me,

No one can hear me

Written and produced by Sky Ferreira, Tamaryn Brown, Jorge Elbrecht

king of doing spoiler

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

I thought she was coming back with a double single? I really can't remember if that was a broken promise, a lie or I made it up. Excited for a 5 minute bop tho

She did say she was going to release a double single and Fire was one of the songs part of that. Idk why she scrapped the double single idea

Melanie%2BMartinez%2B-%2BPacify%2BHer.gi

5 MINUTES END ME SKY

okay same at updated masterpost please it’s been 6 years since i tried to organize her stuff :rip:

The only things that leaked since Rancid Girl are Victoria Horn's demos of Overplayed & DTB, and a tagged snippet of Cecil Diamonds (new new new new). Also Sky's posted lots of snippets of Masochism tracks throughout the years and most of them are on @@SkyFUpdates on Twitter

what WAS this about..?

image0.png?width=275&height=300

I believe her upcoming single was chose not long ago (and it doesn't even sound like she's really doing "LEAD SINGLE!1111" thing after that tweet saying she wanted to make a music video for the song).

It's been messy for a while since it was pretty confirmed she shot a video for Guardian back in 2015, she teased another video later and mentioned that she was working on a thing for Voices Carry (doing a Lana-Chai and reediting a song that was meant to be for another one).

The way she teased this, it sounds like the song\video is new\done not long ago.

I remember reading but maybe hallucinating that the 2 singles thing was called Fire\Love Street. Maybe they're some of the pop songs she feel confident enough to save for later.

what WAS this about..?

image0.png?width=275&height=300

Fire 

https://twitter.com/SkyFUpdates/status/1017837096193740802

------------------------------

@@National Anthem Victoria Horn is the original writer/singer of Overplayed and DTB. She sold them to Sky in 2009. The demos we have aren't sung by Sky but people consider them Sky leaks because they're demos for her

watch her cancel it

or have this just be a one off single and then no album news for another 2 years

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e