TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

What I like about all the snippets we've heard is that there seems to be much more variety than NTMT. NTMT was basically bullet proof in terms of cohesion, Masochism on the other hand seems to have different tones already.

Downhill lullaby is a gothic chamber pop song with sweeping strings.

Artificial Love, and Prayers for rain are basically piano driven ballads with a twinkling 80s touch (guardian also fits here too)

Tears of Fire, and All to myself are midtempo bangers with explosive choruses, grungier feeling too.

Then we have those two snippets she teased back when she had blue hair and the album was more fever ray with acidy beats.

Not to mention she has a string of covers, voices carry (til tuesday), jump in the river (sinead o'connor), down in flames (jorge elbrecht), hands all over me (tamaryn), and possibly live to tell (madonna).

It's very exciting, everything already sounds good, we just need her to cross the finish line in the upcoming months.

Wait, WHAT?  Do you have the Hands All Over Me cover? Tamaryn x Sky is my dream.

ALSO CAN ANYBODY PLEASE share with me Guardian leak? I find only picosong leaks and picosong died

The Freezing is good, and it's not like Die Waiting & Painkiller where she barely sings anything, she sings most of this song so idk why you guys are complaining

y'all probably wouldn't be having this negative reaction if it was released as Sky Ferreira featuring Jorge Elbrecht as a single for Masochism lol