TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Does she fund her own recording sessions?

Because I find it hard to believe a record label would keep investing money into something they can't expect to make profit off of anytime soon.

And how is she going nearly 7 years without having to put out something per contractual obligations or whatever :rip:

she deleted all these tweets after i said she should’ve kept her mouth closed. god bless

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Um can someone post I missed them

don't have the screenshots but she started saying something like "of course i can't give a release date in the middle of a pandemic, i finished what i'm releasing a while ago" and said once again she had troubles with the label and that she is recovering from a surgery still. and then started shading other people.

this is the only screenshot i found, it's the third tweet. she made 4 of them.

6oOsfqO.jpg

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

is there any unreleased from the as if era? 

Well As If EP was originally an album called ''Cry Baby'' and we have a lot of unreleased songs from the Cry Baby sessions. It's where most of her leaks come from in fact, mainly because of someone hacking her + her friends giving her unreleaseds to people back in the day + she would also leak some of her demos back in like 2008 as MySpace exclusives 

I wish she would do something like the MySpace exclusives again.. giving her fans multiple new songs in a year. She tried to do something like that with the Voices Carry Infant Demo release but that was only 1 song, while for the Myspace releases she gave her fans multiple songs (Happy Dre / Stand Back / Femme Fatale Demo / Lolita / Great Mistake are some of these songs) in 1 whole year..

Well As If EP was originally an album called ''Cry Baby'' and we have a lot of unreleased songs from the Cry Baby sessions. It's where most of her leaks come from in fact, mainly because of someone hacking her + her friends giving her unreleaseds to people back in the day + she would also leak some of her demos back in like 2008 as MySpace exclusives

I wish she would do something like the MySpace exclusives again.. giving her fans multiple new songs in a year. She tried to do something like that with the Voices Carry Infant Demo release but that was only 1 song, while for the Myspace releases she gave her fans multiple songs (Happy Dre / Stand Back / Femme Fatale Demo / Lolita / Great Mistake are some of these songs) in 1 whole year..

Exactly.

And the funny thing is that even though Sky has always been upset about leaks, we have like 12+ songs because she posted them herself. In terms of everything we have that is unreleased, we actually have to thank Sky for all she’s posted on MySpace back in 2008/2009 and SoundCloud from 2011 on.

Considering Sky has a music “career” since 2008 and we’re in 2020 already, it’s clear that we’ve had very few “real” leaks over all these years, as basically all the shit came straight from her.

so she finished it but her label wont let her release? Pull a Fiona Apple gurl... You are clearly using your phone during your recovery so you can make some calls, transfer some files and have them upload the shit... her excuses are just so obvious...

But sure release after COVID.. whenever that is. 

it’s clear that we’ve had very few “real” leaks over all these years, as basically all the shit came straight from her.

Not really. A large portion of the snippets and songs we have came from her but a lot was obtained in other ways I mentioned: like when someone hacked her, her friends sending songs to people, etc