TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Her Voices Carry cover is the best thing I've ever heard. Every time I listen to it I just can't help but play it over and over it's just so good. Same goes for Downhill Lullaby... wish she'd just release literally anything 

I always thought First Base was from Wild At Heart Era, was I wrong?

Sky worked with Nicole Morier and Greg Kurstin at very early stages of her career, so "First Base" was recorded at most in 2010. I'd say it's probably from 2009.

Off-topic but I always see this shit on master posts and it's annoying:

There's no such thing as demos of "Touch and Go"/"Paper Doll"/"Look at You." These three songs were circulating at the same time in 2012/2013, but traders were cutting the songs and pitching them etc. The HQ versions of all these tracks already leaked, but people insist on calling the previously leaked versions (the pitched/fake stuff from traders) "demos," LOL.

you would've thought that she would release another song (all my lovers die, don't forget, i pray for rain) with downhill lullaby as a b-side knowing that there was no album behind it...

imagine if one week prior to the release of masochism she would put out "Guardian" as a standalone single to get the music community start talking about her again on twitter 

..........aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I mean, I doubt she would do this. 1. she almost 100% knows it leaked in HQ and wouldn't bother releasing it, knowing her. 2. because it leaked it wouldn't generate nearly as much hype as it should

Demos_copy.png

This masterpost is missing some stuff tho and has some fake files

Do you maybe have the time and patience to point out what is missing and especially what is fake? So we can make our reasearch on our own of what is missing and delete the fake stuff

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

I mean, I doubt she would do this. 1. she almost 100% knows it leaked in HQ and wouldn't bother releasing it, knowing her. 2. because it leaked it wouldn't generate nearly as much hype as it should

She commented on IG that she wants to release it but considers it separate to the album now. She said it's finished and she wants to release Guardian as a standalone single, likely after the mythical album is released

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Sky worked with Nicole Morier and Greg Kurstin at very early stages of her career, so "First Base" was recorded at most in 2010. I'd say it's probably from 2009.

Off-topic but I always see this shit on master posts and it's annoying:

There's no such thing as demos of "Touch and Go"/"Paper Doll"/"Look at You." These three songs were circulating at the same time in 2012/2013, but traders were cutting the songs and pitching them etc. The HQ versions of all these tracks already leaked, but people insist on calling the previously leaked versions (the pitched/fake stuff from traders) "demos," LOL.

I have Touch & Go and Paper Doll demos in my collection but I always thought they were fake. Do you know, is there a legit Traces demo? I have a file tagged as Traces Rough Demo, but I don't see anything rough about it, it sounds exactly like an EP version to me... Ugh, most of Sky demos only have minor differences from finals, so I spend a lot of time comparing them to see if they are legit...

I have Touch & Go and Paper Doll demos in my collection but I always thought they were fake. Do you know, is there a legit Traces demo? I have a file tagged as Traces Rough Demo, but I don't see anything rough about it, it sounds exactly like an EP version to me... Ugh, most of Sky demos only have minor differences from finals, so I spend a lot of time comparing them to see if they are legit...

I have this version of “Traces” too but only because it leaked months before the EP was released. It’s not a proper demo, I only tag it as rough because the bass on the chorus is rougher/lower quality, but this file is no big deal. It’s best to listen to the EP version anyways.

The only REAL leaked demos we have are:

- American Dream

- Everything Is Embarrassing

- FFA 1985

- Lolita

- Lost in My Bedroom

- One

- Sex Rules*

- Shiny Toy

- Untouchable**

- Werewolf (From Waist Down)***

- Whatcha Gonna Do

- Wish I Stayed

- Ghost****

*2 demos.

**We only have one demo. What’s supposedly demo 2 is just demo 1, but someone recorded it with a phone and pitched it.

***Posted by Sky herself on SoundCloud. The LQ full demo that features the “don’t repay me with a bruise” could be listened to if you called some number in 2012. Someone called it via Skype and recorded/leaked the full LQ demo.

****Posted by Sky herself on SoundCloud as JB DEMO (an acronym that we’d later find out that stands for Jon Brion, because we didn’t know this song was called “Ghost” nor who had produced it at the time).

I have this version of “Traces” too but only because it leaked months before the EP was released. It’s not a proper demo, I only tag it as rough because the bass on the chorus is rougher/lower quality, but this file is no big deal. It’s best to listen to the EP version anyways

I would say that one is fake too. It probably just leaked LQ which made the bass louder

Also, are we sure FFA 1985 is a demo? I thought it would be just a remix she did to The Bloody Beetroots song

And lol I didnt know we had a different version of Werewolf

I would say that one is fake too. It probably just leaked LQ which made the bass louder

Also, are we sure FFA 1985 is a demo? I thought it would be just a remix she did to The Bloody Beetroots song

And lol I didnt know we had a different version of Werewolf

Yep, it’s a demo! It’s like her demo of “Lick My Twit” that never saw the light of day and that was later reworked into “Livin’ My Love.”