TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Can anyone upload her old eps/singles on spotify? it sucks to download 1 per 1 by youtube, not even the b-sides are there, that sucks. I mean, i know she's got a disease and she needs time to make her album and the fact she hates her old stuff, but cmon let's make a hash or something, we're done with promises, if she just keep quiet it would be better than promising every goddamn year :(

You can download from megaposts of her online instead of youtube. She likes to pretend her music from 2009-2011 never happened.

and the fact she hates her old stuff

She likes to pretend her music from 2009-2011 never happened.

A lot of people say she hates all her old music but I don't think she does. I know that she likes a lot of her old songs like 99 Tears, One and Traces. The only song from the Cry Baby/As If era I know she really hates is Obsession which she says she was forced to record etc.

I think it's just an issue with basically all of her music. A lot of things like As If EP, Ghost EP, NTMT B-Sides Pt 1 just aren't available on streaming services for some reason, or are only available in select countries.

Untouchable (Final) new snippets from dbree

https://dbree.org/v/65dcb3

https://dbree.org/v/dcb36b

''Hot Chick New Mix Master 17'' sounds like it's just a low quality recording of the leaked demo and this ''Untouchable final'' snippet sounds like again a low quality version of the leaked demo..

Leak the real Untouchable final:

https://soundcloud.com/skyferreira/untouchable-snip

Idk if anybody has her old stuff. Supposedly the song “Cobra” is “cute”. “Cherry Bomb” is supposedly mid-tempo. This is all I got from somebody who “supposedly” has these songs. I’m not too sure about “Cobra” being “cute” but I do remember somebody describing “Cherry Bomb” as mid-tempo.

Idk if anybody has her old stuff. Supposedly the song “Cobra” is “cute”. “Cherry Bomb” is supposedly mid-tempo. This is all I got from somebody who “supposedly” has these songs. I’m not too sure about “Cobra” being “cute” but I do remember somebody describing “Cherry Bomb” as mid-tempo.

You’re about “Cherry Bomb” supposedly being mid-tempo because that’s exactly how it’s been described in 2010 on a forum (I think it was either Spill It Now or Pop Justice).

Don’t be fooled, though. People do not have these songs. No ONE has Bloodshy & Avant songs and unless Sky leaks them herself (which she won’t since she had problems because of “Dynamite State”), then we won’t have them.

Can anyone please share an updated masterpost of her music with me? I've been a fan of her for a year and a half, but I have listened to the same 15 songs on repeat and I really wanna dive into her unreleased stuff + i don't have her B-sides and I really want to add them to my local files  :ohno: