TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Honestly it might be because I'm high but would it be a good idea to try to make her and her team believe that the album leaked? Like could they rush release it if so (Kinda like with Miss Anthropocene / Future Nostalgia)?

Edit: Okay I was definetly way too out of my mind while writing this :toofunny:  Sorry bout that

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Honestly it might be because I'm high but would it be a good idea to try to make her and her team believe that the album leaked? Like could they rush release it if so (Kinda like with Miss Anthropocene / Future Nostalgia)?

Can't (fake) leak what doesn't exist  :toofunny:

she'll probably just have a meltdown on ig and then would scrap it and start from scratch again. but i honestly doubt they would even believe in the first place 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

mfVaRiq.jpg

OE6J4ib.jpg

She is milking this COVID excuse for all it's worth  :rip:  I wouldn't even be surprised if we get Masochism on NTMTs 10 year anniversary at this point

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

https://twitter.com/SkyFUpdates/status/1291276857661435904

She is milking this COVID excuse for all it's worth  :rip:  I wouldn't even be surprised if we get Masochism on NTMTs 10 year anniversary at this point

just release it and announce the tour for 2021 aka what everyone is doing oh my god this woman. Nobody is using the pandemic excuse anymore, we all know you can't tour rn but what difference does it make lol 

Until she can "properly" film and perform live again... who knows when that will be. Idk how she can just sit on this stuff for YEARS. I wouldnt be surprised if she just scraps the album at some point because she "grew tired of it" or "doesn't reflect her current feelings" or some shit. 

just release it and announce the tour for 2021 aka what everyone is doing oh my god this woman. Nobody is using the pandemic excuse anymore, we all know you can't tour rn but what difference does it make lol 

Until she can "properly" film and perform live again... who knows when that will be. Idk how she can just sit on this stuff for YEARS. I wouldnt be surprised if she just scraps the album at some point because she "grew tired of it" or "doesn't reflect her current feelings" or some shit. 

I'm sort of screaming at her using the video/promo excuse when DL got none of that (apart from one random performance in Korea?  :rip: ) I mean hell just do a Lana and get your boyfriend to film the video on his iPhone, it's not like Capitol are gonna give her a budget anyway

And yeah, the Masochism she started making in 2014 is clearly completely different to the Masochism that exists in 2020. I really wouldn't be surprised if her label just dropped her at this point. I wonder if she's ever actually made any money for them  :deadbanana:

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

plus tons of people are making high quality music vids rn, you don't have to have a whole production team to get creative and even NTMT's music videos prove that

i kind of get her point of view, she waited 84 years to release the album and it's obvious she wants to release it at the perfect time, with the perfect shows and videos, but the point is: the world ain't never going back to normal anytime soon, and we're probably going to deal with issues caused by the pandemic for a while.

so it's pretty dumb for her to be sitting on stuff she's finished ages ago cause it isn't the PeRfEcT TiMe tO rEleAse it. like literally EVERY other musician, she should make it work and release it anyway.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 8/11/2020 at 5:00 PM, Body Electrician said:

mfVaRiq.jpg

OE6J4ib.jpg

She's making up the craziest excuses, as if she's gonna get murdered the second that she releases the album or something:toofloppy:

On 8/11/2020 at 10:00 AM, Body Electrician said:

mfVaRiq.jpg

OE6J4ib.jpg

For f**k's sake. I just can't believe her lol. I'm screaming right now. Ages without knowing her and she appears to delay something we don't even know if it exists.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

5 minutes ago, moonchild13 said:

For f**k's sake. I just can't believe her lol. I'm screaming right now. Ages without knowing her and she appears to delay something we don't even know if it exists.

She talks like she’s a platinum selling grammy winning artist with 10 number 1’s.  ??‍♂️  Girl you is a nobody, it does not matter when you drop your shit, just drop it already! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance