TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I don’t know who commented a few pages before but I noticed that I Pray for Rain unofficial uploads are receiving a UMG copyright thing. (Youtube).

Can it be considered a good sign?! ?

I mean... at least about the importance of its “properly” distribution & stuff

Is I Pray for Rain more important than Guardian then?!

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

I don’t know who commented a few pages before but I noticed that I Pray for Rain unofficial uploads are receiving a UMG copyright thing. (Youtube).

Can it be considered a good sign?! ?

I mean... at least about the importance of its “properly” distribution & stuff

Is I Pray for Rain more important than Guardian then?!

nope it doesn’t mean anything! the same thing happened with several songs by charli and they’re still unreleased 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

On 8/25/2020 at 3:53 PM, moonchild13 said:

OMG this is particularly good! I just would correct her name, as it says "Sky Ferrera" instead of "Sky Ferreira", but the concept is really cool :D 

Thanks! I'll fix that, I didin't realise it until now

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

22 hours ago, Nightmare said:

nope it doesn’t mean anything! the same thing happened with several songs by charli and they’re still unreleased 

You're right, it usually happens when leaks are acknowledged by labels, even if the song will not be released at all the tracks get banned :smokes3:

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

11 minutes ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Lastest Sky's interactions on IG, lead us to believe that new music is coming.

I-

I'm surprised she didnt go "tHeRe iS a PanDemiC" this time. 

1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

I'm surprised she didnt go "tHeRe iS a PanDemiC" this time. 

Yup. She's aiming to release new music in 2020 still so...

My thoughts are that she found a way to release new music *PROPERLY* as she wants.

We don't know if it's for real... but apparently she gave us a hint with a Ghost emoji

that leads us to believe that is on October. Halloween?

Ghost (& NTMT) were both released on October

As long as she put new music on streaming platforms even just so on her SoundCloud account.

I'll be good. 

2 hours ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Yup. She's aiming to release new music in 2020 still so...

My thoughts are that she found a way to release new music *PROPERLY* as she wants.

We don't know if it's for real... but apparently she gave us a hint with a Ghost emoji

that leads us to believe that is on October. Halloween?

Ghost (& NTMT) were both released on October

As long as she put new music on streaming platforms even just so on her SoundCloud account.

I'll be good. 

it’s not coming. she put the ghost emoji to entice us, but you KNOW that when Jan 01 2021 rolls around, she will tell us she “never said it was coming in 2020”

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

this is weird but does anyone remember what her instagram and twitter bio was before night time my time.

i was something like “like whatever” or “as if” for a really long time.  i just reminder my tl going crazy that day she changed her bio. 

if anyone remembers

i am so sick of this puta. seeing her post throwback pics that look like they were taken with a 2003 nokia phone invokes indescribable rage. i actually had to unfollow her because of the lack of interest she provides. 

anyways nothing is coming, idk why people even ask about new music on her insta, she constantly lets us down lmao

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

I want to be hopeful that new music is coming when she teases us, but considering her track record it isn't likely, I'm not expecting anything from her, but in the unlikely event that something does come, it'll be a welcome surprise

PSUIew0.gif

6 hours ago, Dum-Dum said:

this is weird but does anyone remember what her instagram and twitter bio was before night time my time.

i was something like “like whatever” or “as if” for a really long time.  i just reminder my tl going crazy that day she changed her bio. 

if anyone remembers

omg yeah I remember that, I also remember it being something like "new and old.. like really old"