TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

44 minutes ago, Tulips said:

Sky made an Instagram post recently where she teased a release for an EP of covers

https://imgur.com/a/w5DUQDh

she's always waiting for others to clear things up when she talks about her projects... gosh. i don't believe it 

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

she's always waiting for others to clear things up when she talks about her projects... gosh. i don't believe it 

I know like girl be that rebellious girl you always wanted to be, don't wait just fucking do it

1 hour ago, veinsineon said:

how does she not have a day-job at this point lol

My belief  was her family have some money and she probably get’s royalties and does the odd bit of modelling

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, veinsineon said:

how does she not have a day-job at this point lol

Yeah she rarely releases any music but she still has music releases which are out and she gets good streams / purchases from that. Also, apart from music she’s always been doing stuff like acting and modelling so all of that together results in good income for her. 

Wow, I started listening to her back in March and I've been praying since for Untouchable final version to leak, and Hollywood Slime, Cobra, Ditch That Bitch, Overplayed and Cecil Diamonds as well, idk how frustrated must feel some people since waiting one of those songs to leak since 2011. 

And, from where is known the existence of "Swamp Girl"? I've seen she confirmed that was gonna be on Wild At Heart in early 2012 but there's no much info I was able to find about this song. 

18816146ca556aa7b4aefa2eb3b5ca57.gif

5 hours ago, Kristian Karlsson said:

Wow, I started listening to her back in March and I've been praying since for Untouchable final version to leak, and Hollywood Slime, Cobra, Ditch That Bitch, Overplayed and Cecil Diamonds as well, idk how frustrated must feel some people since waiting one of those songs to leak since 2011. 

And, from where is known the existence of "Swamp Girl"? I've seen she confirmed that was gonna be on Wild At Heart in early 2012 but there's no much info I was able to find about this song. 

"Swamp Girl" was teased on a Tumblr post, the same post she announced "24 hours" I believe. Before.. Lost In my Bedroom was released. 

https://www.facebook.com/skyferreira/posts/new-album-tracks-24-hours-swamp-girl-the-song-coming-out-in-march-is-also-the-mo/10150759357904115/

1 minute ago, glitch diva said:

Remember when she promised NTMT vinyl pressing with a bonus track... tha was a moment.

tbh the craziest thing about this is the SHITLOAD of re-releases\Repressing that has been happening with the "Vinyl-Revival" and yet she couldn't put it out. Of course it might be complicated to put on a "Bonus Track" since they would need to re-do the plates and stuff (unless it was like, a separated '7 or something), but they didn't even bother with the standard album???

And it's just stupid because it would sell in a minute. Now, more than ever, people are just crazy over physicals again. People like Carly managed to put a "Five Years Anniversary" for Emotion, Harry Styles is literally doing a "1 year anniversary". 

NTMT will be 10 in... 3 years. It's time.