TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Girl needs a final tracklisting and a lead single out.

I'm here for a 16 track album since we most likely will be waiting years for another if she even gets that chance, I hope she does

BzhmW.png

OK, so there goes some info.

She dedicates "Werewolf" to her mom now, and even though she broke up with Nick, seeing her performing it sort of confirms it's still on the album. A long time ago Sky posted that it's the opening track on the album.

"Lick My Twit" is an old song, and it's not on the album. "24 Hours" was supposed to be the first single and it's more of an electro-pop track.

There's speculation that "Swamp Girl" might be one of the snippets we already have from SoundCloud. There are more tracks that are apparently new and might be on the album like "Gloves," "Teen Witch and Werewolves" and "Love in Stereo."

noooo lick my twit, i was ROOTING FOR YOU  :icant:  :icant:

anyway i'm glad she's not with nick anymore, she seems much happier and i am so thirsty for her new boyfriend

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Girl needs a final tracklisting and a lead single out.

I'm here for a 16 track album since we most likely will be waiting years for another if she even gets that chance, I hope she does

I wish her album had 20 tracks.

She said during a radio interview that her album will probably have 12 tracks or 14. :(

noooo lick my twit, i was ROOTING FOR YOU  :icant:  :icant:

anyway i'm glad she's not with nick anymore, she seems much happier and i am so thirsty for her new boyfriend

Nick seemed to be much classier, but I like how she seems happier now!

OK, so there goes some info.

She dedicates "Werewolf" to her mom now, and even though she broke up with Nick, seeing her performing it sort of confirms it's still on the album. A long time ago Sky posted that it's the opening track on the album.

"Lick My Twit" is an old song, and it's not on the album. "24 Hours" was supposed to be the first single and it's more of an electro-pop track.

There's speculation that "Swamp Girl" might be one of the snippets we already have from SoundCloud. There are more tracks that are apparently new and might be on the album like "Gloves," "Teen Witch and Werewolves" and "Love in Stereo."

Thanks for that. "TEEN WITCH" and "WEREWOLF" are what I call my two unreleased Sky albums in iTunes :cuteface: Too curious about Lick My Twit now...

Sooo...

HEARD

- Ain't Your Right

- Can't Say No

- Everything is Embarrassing

- I Will

- Lost in My Bedroom

- Sad Dream

- Werewolf (From Waist Down)

- You're Not the One

UNHEARD

- Gloves

- I'm Not Alright

- Love in Stereo

- Swamp Girl

- Teen WItch and Werewolves

- 24 Hours

Enough to fake tracklist and troll tbh :hillary:

Nooooo, guys. :defeated:

Forget "Lick My Twit" and crave for an easier song. :defeated: No one has that. :defeated:

Has she even had any leaks at all since SkyLeaks? I wouldn't dare try it what with, ah, the track record.

Has she even had any leaks at all since SkyLeaks? I wouldn't dare try it what with, ah, the track record.

Sky fans don't like to leak (for the most part) cos whereas Lana kind of doesn't seem to notice/care, Sky notices and flips the f*ck out lmao..people have said that her album has been pushed back b/c of it. there is only one tumblr I know who is leaking and they have put a ton of snippets up, haven't given a full in a while tho

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

In terms of real leaks, those ones:

• "Too Many Boys"
  • "C'est La Mort"
  • "Touch & Go"
  • "Whatcha Gonna Do (Demo)"
  • "Paper Doll"
  • "On the Wire"

And these happened within January 2011 until now, so you can see how protective things are with her.

Sky fans don't like to leak (for the most part) cos whereas Lana kind of doesn't seem to notice/care, Sky notices and flips the f*ck out lmao..people have said that her album has been pushed back b/c of it. there is only one tumblr I know who is leaking and they have put a ton of snippets up, haven't given a full in a while tho

It's a shame how most of the Tumblrs about Sky take advantage of snippets and leaks posted elsewhere and like taking the credit for being the first leaker. I have nothing against Sky Ferreira Source, but they're a very good example of it.

They posted tons of things as if they were new tracks and spread fake rumors. They must not stan hard enough to know most of their leaks have been posted by Sky herself but deleted afterwards, and they're stupid enough to believe those titles are real.

"Nip Tuck" isn't called that, "Breaking Away" isn't called that, "What If Love Was a Stranger" isn't called that, and so on.

"Nip Tuck" isn't called that, "Breaking Away" isn't called that, "What If Love Was a Stranger" isn't called that, and so on.

Yikes, what are the real titles?

Oops my fake tracklist turned to me wishing for a Ghost-style "American Dream" because she needs to tell ha story on her debut album :icant: Oh well.

Jordan, do you know the real names for the song clips they "leaked?" :hooker:

And why does everyone forget "Pretty Dull?" I know there's a live video of it recently, so it must have achance at being on the album.

Yikes, what are the real titles?

Oops my fake tracklist turned to me wishing for a Ghost-style "American Dream" because she needs to tell ha story on her debut album :icant: Oh well.

If I told you titles, I would be pretending to be a know-it-all when I can't confirm anything.

Jordan, do you know the real names for the song clips they "leaked?" :hooker:

And why does everyone forget "Pretty Dull?" I know there's a live video of it recently, so it must have achance at being on the album.

I can confirm that the titles they came up with are unreal because I would've known if the songs were called like that. There are known song titles that are not registered anywhere but they are all old tracks, all the new songs whether have not registered or we don't know.

I am pretty convinced "Pretty Dull" is on the album! I think that during the SXSW performance, when the guy played some sort of instrumental, Sky hummed something and said "pretty dull."

Sky just cancelled her show tonight, she's pretty sick. No wonder she's sounded off this week "ended up completely shooting out my voice at Stereogum's last night. I woke up with a fever and infection from ear to throat. I tried everything I possibly could to avoid canceling the show. I need to make sure my voice is completely back for my tour starting on Tuesday sorry sorry sorry"

She and Charli have both had bad luck today

BzhmW.png

Oh, yikes, her tour's about to start, too, right?

Updated -

HEARD
- Ain't Your Right
- Can't Say No
- Everything is Embarrassing
- I Will
- Lost in My Bedroom

- Pretty Dull
- Sad Dream
- Werewolf (From Waist Down)
- You're Not the One
UNHEARD

- Gloves

- I'm Not Alright

- Love in Stereo

- Swamp Girl

- Teen WItch and Werewolves

- 24 Hours

Where did "Teen Witch and Werewolves" come from, though? I don't like the idea of two werewolf songs :icant:

Firstly it'd be November 2010, then January 2011, then summer 2011, then postponed forever, then January 2013, then Spring 2013...

Oh, poor you :creep:

#foreverbitterandpressedaboutmycurrentstanningsituation

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…