TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

this feels like summer 2017 when G*gaD*ily convinced itself that there was gonna be a music video for The Cure and they had a massive meltdown when it of course *didnt* happen

It could be so much worst.

Like when people thought that the ARTPOP countdown was going to lead somewhere in like September 2014.

Just now, lilac heaven said:

OMG the pizza guy slipped on the ice in front of the door on his way back to the car 😭 someone call an ambulance he’s bleeding profusely 😭😭

dont call an ambulance guys we just spent all the money on the pizza we cant afford his medical bills just bury him out back :biblio:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

WAIT omg that’s not just a delivery driver, that’s… THAT’S SKY FERREIRA!!! :defeated::defeated::defeated::defeated: SKY NOOOOOOOO

NOOOO!!!! SKY PLEASE WAKE UP!! NO SHE CANT HEAR US SHES WEARING AIRPODS

not to derail the chaos but wasn't there an old song by sky called "the woods" and not the one from masochism sessions? unless I've missed something and it's the same song

tumblr_nqdg6cs78L1ra4d6ro1_500.gif

I love that dbree links in this thread don't even get taken down because even the mods know it's never going to get released:hillary:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm