TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

15 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

it’s time to retire dbree and just move onto 4shared or something like it’s so much less shady and you can still search for files

omg used to use 4shared to download apps that cost money when I had an android back in middle school and also photoshop :omfg2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

1 minute ago, For K said:

omg used to use 4shared to download apps that cost money when I had an android back in middle school and also photoshop :omfg2:

the way lana already has 4shared locked up because you can’t even search her name on it, like it returns no results 😭😭 

6 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Just as we talk someone uploaded a supposed Innocent Kind instrumental and I actually think it's genuine

Or it could be any Hole album track that no one remember, but idk it really sounds like what we heard on the performances

maybe it's violet lol

Just now, lilac heaven said:

the way lana already has 4shared locked up because you can’t even search her name on it, like it returns no results 😭😭 

That doesn't surprise me honestly. I honestly am kinda surprised Lana has so much released out there especially on soundcloud. 

For example the song "Molly" by Playboi Carti is INSTANTLY scrubbed from soundcloud, reddit, etc. the second it is re-uploaded and we know Lana has enough money to do the same but she chooses not to. It's actually super interesting and one day I should honestly make a whole master post about how Lana truly could hire a whole team of people to gatekeep her unreleased tracks but chooses not to. 

Like I said this needs its own topic so I won't discuss any further in this thread but it is very interesting to me how she has kinda ignored the leaks while expressing her disdain for them. :true:

last.fm

6 minutes ago, paris texas said:

i feel like people take debris for granted because leaks existed before debris and it wasn't even THAT hard you just had to know where to look :oprah3:

Yeah, and I feel like it's more of a lanaboards, atrl thing, bc when I search for girls who are popular but not popular on the forums there's almost nothing 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Do you guys think Sky ever reads this thread. Between her Domino's deliveries of course

last.fm

Just now, EmptyPromises said:

Yes I do

In that case, Sky re-record 'Boys' and release it as a single and I will single-handedly stream it enough to pay your rent :true:

last.fm

If Lana ever wanted to truly scrub the leaked material, she needs to hire a gay who has infiltrated forums and discord servers, also one who scours soundcloud, or accounts that have oddly titled uploads with many popgirl avis in the comments/reposting the tracks. There's also the file hosting sites, then there's YouTube (it's easy to abuse the DCMA system but it IS her material). What else....the masterposts and the megaposts on mega or tumblr. You'd get payed to DCMA strike material :popcorn:!

2 minutes ago, For K said:

Do you guys think Sky ever reads this thread. Between her Domino's deliveries of course

She might lurk it in an incognito tab as a guest. I don't know if this thread is barred from non users viewing it though 🤔,  I think it's open. Maybe not 

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

If Lana ever wanted to truly scrub the leaked material, she needs to hire a gay who has infiltrated forums and discord servers, also one who scours soundcloud, or accounts that have oddly titled uploads with many popgirl avis in the comments/reposting the tracks. There's also the file hosting sites, then there's YouTube (it's easy to abuse the DCMA system but it IS her material). What else....the masterposts and the megaposts on mega or tumblr. You'd get payed to DCMA strike material :popcorn:!

Ben and Ed (I know her team is on here without a shadow of a doubt) I'm looking for a new job so reach out to me :hair:

last.fm

3 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

I think is a little bit too late for that, her own fanpages scream to the wind when there's new leaks

Atp she should just release an archival album, just to collect the coins

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Just now, For K said:

Ben and Ed (I know her team is on here without a shadow of a doubt) I'm looking for a new job so reach out to me :hair:

Rt, I'll be your mole if you don't get mad at me :trisha:, payed to lurk, make fake friends so you get more server links, then relay the masterpost links to management to remove :dua: