TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

45 minutes ago, paris texas said:

there's been some shady ass uploads on debris lately please be careful

like shady as in illegal and like really bad

This is why I do everything on my Mac, to cut out the windoze virus potential.

With a VPN on.

And sometimes even open files from within a windows VM, running on the Mac, for extra containment.

#ITNerd

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎢 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎢

Just now, Veinsineon said:

This apple I’m eating is so delicious. Has someone leaked Pretty Dull yet?

no but what peope should be leaking is the person behind my space - "sky ferreira"

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

5 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

She might lurk it in an incognito tab as a guest. I don't know if this thread is barred from non users viewing it though πŸ€”,Β  I think it's open. Maybe notΒ 

its open, i would lurk pretty frequently before i made my accountΒ :teehee:

Just now, KimKaDAB said:

I think is a little bit too late for that, her own fanpages scream to the wind when there's new leaks

Β 

Atp she should just release an archival album, just to collect the coins

Β 

I didn't think of that, STILL- for public accounts she can copyright strike the posts, ask them not to talk about that material. But then there would be an underground of private stan accounts for info :raven:- but she could mole those as well. It's a cycle

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Β 

Rt, I'll be your mole if you don't get mad at me :trisha:, payed to lurk, make fake friends so you get more server links, then relay the masterpost links to management to removeΒ :dua:

Β 

I'm almost offended you think I'd get mad at you when you're one of my best friends on here. Our lore posts have united us in ties deeper than marriage itselfΒ :kiss:

Β  Β  Β Β giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dcΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

"Baby you my Bugsy MaloneΒ 

Β Β and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

Β Β  Β last.fm

Β 

Just now, For K said:

Β 

I'm almost offended you think I'd get mad at you when you're one of my best friends on here. Our lore posts have united us in ties deeper than marriage itselfΒ :kiss:

this is actually so gay:lmao:

and i don't seem to mind

1 minute ago, For K said:

Β 

Β 

The alternate universe in which For K and I get payed $3 commission for every 2 links we re-send.

Β 

Β 

Speaking of archival albums, it's quite a shame that's this is not a common practice on pop music, I can only think about Mariah's Rarities, and those two awful Madonna ones that weren't even made by her or her label

Β 

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

35 minutes ago, skyptolemaea said:

someone in here shared an all to myself "fanmade master" can someone share it via wetransfer or pm please and ty

Here's mine, also looping the verse so it doesn't sound incomplete.

All to Myself

Now that we're at it, here are theseΒ I did a little tweaking to.

Always Ready to Lose You (verse loop)

Guardian (added the guitar solo to the lossless version so it's higher quality)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

Speaking of archival albums, it's quite a shame that's this is not a common practice on pop music, I can only think about Mariah's Memories, and those two awful Madonna ones that weren't even made by her or her label

Β 

Β 

Archival albums? Like bootlegs of rarities, and/or official releases of them?

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Β 

Official releases, but the Madonna ones started as bootlegs, but I think one of them was officialized and she collected some money from itΒ 

Janelle MonΓ‘e β€’ Sky Ferreira β€’ Grace Jones β€’ Spellling β€’ FKA twigs β€’ Kate Bush β€’ Kylie Minogue β€’ Charli XCX β€’ Carly Rae Jepsen β€’ LOOΞ βˆ† β€’ Red Velvet β€’ Janet JacksonΒ 

12 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Β 

some start out as bootlegs, others are just released officially

most of mariah's rarities album was unleaked she just decided to release it because she felt like it - and that was VERY mother of her

madonna hasn't actually released any rarities albums (yet, i think she's planning on it though) and that one on her spotify right now is actually a bootleg upload (it's one of those "semi-official" stuff where it was released legally through some legal loophole)

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

19 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

and those two awful Madonna ones that weren't even made by her or her label

the way that literally everyone including her has completely disowned those recordings (i think that she had to do it as a contractual obligation during her pre-fame years because the same label that issued the shit songs she did backing vocals for also released actual songs she wrote and demoed, those aren't on streaming though and i think remain bootlegged)

Β 5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Now we just need pitchfork to talk about this and BOOM Descending 2023 at leastΒ 

Β 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/sky-ferreira-addresses-new-music-album-delay-1234661532/

4 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Now we just need pitchfork to talk about this and BOOM Descending 2023 at leastΒ 

Β 

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/sky-ferreira-addresses-new-music-album-delay-1234661532/

Β 

It's motha time, PITCHFORKΒ :gclap: time to do your duty.

Spoiler

Mother is such a dumb term in popstar context, but it's funny so I'm using it :heidi:

Β 

38 minutes ago, jinsouldilf said:

its open, i would lurk pretty frequently before i made my accountΒ :teehee:

me too

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

1 hour ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

I'm convinced it's our other capitol records vixen Skye Sweetnam. Someone should tweet at her and have her weigh in.

it doesnt sound like her imo but yeah someone should ask her

and i don't seem to mind