link?

Idk how someone is supposed to pay for this with no contact info 

Spoiler

https://dbree.org/v/34da78

Pretty dull

Spoiler

https://dbree.org/v/63c37c

I’m just tired and annoyed at this point lmao leak it all… smh 

in your hands is that wounded man song and its a cut snippet from one of those soundcloud things

pretty dull is fake

1 minute ago, PolaroidWhore said:

Idk how someone is supposed to pay for this with no contact info 

Pretty dull

I’m just tired and annoyed at this point lmao leak it all… smh 

54 minutes ago, howtobeaheartbreaker said:

I honestly think it's just mismanagement on her record label's end since Masochism isn't out yet. Like if a record label was able to pry two albums from SZA, who I would say is equally a perfectionist and vocal about it as much as Sky, then her record label should be able to steal the flash drive. So I can't blame her entirely.

Girl, it's not. The difference between SZA and Sky is that only one is a continuous worker. The fact that it's been 10 years, and we only have like... 3 fully finished leaked songs. 

The right thing would be if she kept going and inciting details about the whole situation. It was kinda clever to pull the video from Korea\2019 and show that the song is done and in Capitol's hands. But she can't let it fizzle away or, in my personal theory, go along with Capitol if they just decide to gaslight her with "Oh ok let's do something together!" to be followed by silence.

Every time she started to pull some strings, things happened. The biggest attention was probably the soundcloud situation in mid 2018, which she got her account back, dropped voices carry, hinted about don't forget and was showing signs of things working out, even on the Masochism timeline we can see that.

July 31st - Sky posts her Voices Carry cover on her Soundcloud and in the description mentions that she will be sharing more information about Masochism on there. She also gives a hint about one of her first two singles: "There's a fire on your street".

(...)

October 10th - On her Instagram story, Sky writes "it's being made" and puts the location as Capitol Records, suggesting Masochism is finally on its way.

November 5th - On her Instagram story, Sky announces that she has finally finished her first single in almost five years.

(...)

November 17th - In a reply to a fan asking about Masochism on Twitter, Sky tells them that her first single comes out "this winter" although she is still waiting for the official release date due to label technicalities.

November 18th - Sky replies to another fan on Twitter and tells them that new music will be released before March. (This never happens) (I find this unfair even if I cackle at every "This never happens" on this list, but we did get it before March... ended)

February 9th - Sky posts on Instagram and captions the photo "!!!!!!MARCH!!!!!!!" fuelling speculation that new music is coming in March.

March 6th - Sky tweets that she is releasing new music this month (for real)

March 11th - Sky replies to a fan asking where the new music is, telling them "end of March".

March 15th - Sky posts on Instagram and once again affirms that her single is coming out in March, although she fails to specify an exact date despite the fact that it is halfway through March already.

March 21st - Sky announces that her new single - and first official release in almost 6 years - "Downhill Lullaby" will be released on 27th March. 

(...)

March 27th - Sky releases "Downhill Lullaby".

April 1st - Sky teases "Don't Forget", a song she talked about in her Pitchfork interview, on her Instagram story.

April 28th - A month after its release, Sky announces that a music video and an alternate version of "Downhill Lullaby" are on the way.

(...)

July 19th - Sky premieres "Descending" live at the Pitchfork Music Festival in Chicago and says that it is coming "very soon".

It's right after the "Downhill Lullaby Music Video" promise that everything flopped again, circling back to her point about them not really wanting to do their work and fund things. She teased Don't Forget right on the Pitchfork editorial before Downhill Lullaby was released, and that was teased as the official single with Voices Carry release\leak. They clearly were engaging and making plans, even changing their minds to allow something like DL happen first and then it was probably the double Don't Forget\Descending single.

Honestly every time she mentions "music video" is when things go wrong, going back to Guardian in 2015. I'm sure that there are many times that they couldn't work out things especially because of her, like when she was sick and couldn't get with Grant to film the Guardian video (or at least that's something I remember reading) or personal health reasons, but it's also just clear how the label isn't doing anything but taking their feet out of the gas everytime we get close to something.

There's a pattern of how they operate. Thank God we're coming to another FEBRUARY\MARCH (KNIFE EMOJI) to see the next steps.

12 minutes ago, PolaroidWhore said:

Can someone repost pls, also is the innocent kind legit ? 

It seems to be legit 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Sky did have a meeting at Capitol Records, but unfortunately she left at the front entrance after they refused to get a chaperone to open all the doors for her in the building and lay out a red carpet.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Can someone from this section please tell me what artist is singing this snippet and what the song is, it's from one of those soundcloud preview comps. Expecting somebody to recognize :defeated: Also, the instrumental sounds familiar :um2:

Spoiler

"cologne, ignoring the voices in my head, stay over don't do this again  just listen to your stupid friends, is it too late...."

16 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Can someone from this section please tell me what artist is singing this snippet and what the song is, it's from one of those soundcloud preview comps. Expecting somebody to recognize :defeated: Also, the instrumental sounds familiar :um2:

Reveal hidden contents

"cologne, ignoring the voices in my head, stay over don't do this again  just listen to your stupid friends, is it too late...."

Prob Leah kate or Gayle, idk it sounds like a TikTok singer

Also, that Allie X snippet is SOOOOOOO good omg miss her 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

1 minute ago, KimKaDAB said:

Prob Leah kate or Gayle, idk it sounds like a TikTok singer

Also, this Allie X snippet is SOOOOOOO good omg miss her 

Thnx Trojan Horse :party:! Also the Allie X snippet sounds like I've heard THAT somewhere too?!?! Either I'm having deja vu or scraps are being reuploaded. Because they were the OG Poppy Japanese snippet uploader in a different comp, and now it's still here. Must not have sold/traded :heidi: