TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

hmm this is making me wanna look thru the lanaboards members list… my peepers are peeping sky! 👁️   👁️!! 

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Hear me out. Is this woman a music experiment? I don’t understand how this thread is always so active when there are artists literally planning tours, album releases, making music videos, having music leaked, whose threads remain as dead as this woman’s career

When people lose their rag with her there’s random leaks and all seems to be forgotten/masked over. A vicious cycle with very little to be gained from it…  

Her music is good. But is it THIS good. I want to understand but I feel that the paid record label employers on here will just cyber attack me. Am

i going to suddenly die for saying this….

10 hours ago, sophiesmom said:

the level of delulu on lanaboards is truly astonishing ....

how would sky even know the existence of this thread in a lana del rey forum... and why would she actively check this out... like if she wanted to lurk she would probably go to idk her page on reddit or maybe search for her name on twitter but c'mon 

nowhere else on the world wide web she is being talked about more than here baby, trust she knows

Hello My name is Skyla Ferrari-

Attention to all lanaboards users 

My album masochism is finished but I cannot release it….if you would like a copy please drop your bank card details below with your address and I will send you a copy promptly. 

Here’s a photo so proof it’s me…

VgrOlqD1jEgU.jpg?o=1

sky ferreira, swamperella, rahki.. whoever may read this with what i want... please leak the rest of the rahki electronic masochism sessions i would be the happiest girl in the world - cruel youth  blackpink - rancidgirlofficial

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

24 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

sky ferreira, swamperella, rahki.. whoever may read this with what i want... please leak the rest of the rahki electronic masochism sessions i would be the happiest girl in the world - cruel youth  blackpink - rancidgirlofficial

terrible song

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7