TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

27 minutes ago, Greta Bowie said:

the petition finally got 5k signatures  :sky:

Yasss we gonna get another tbt with a sandy candy 2016 photo omg it was worthy

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Now it’s got to get to 7.5 k signatures :awkney:

Why aren’t celebs helping-the free sky Ferreira account says? Because they don’t want to.

I don’t think so.

Charli has championed many women in difficult situations like Raye-if people aren’t saying anything it’s likely because it’s not entirely capitols fault.

4 hours ago, lonely lonely night said:

green inferno hello...

you hear that @freeskyferreira ?!

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

39 minutes ago, evalionisameme said:

Now it’s got to get to 7.5 k signatures :awkney:

Why aren’t celebs helping-the free sky Ferreira account says? Because they don’t want to.

I don’t think so.

Charli has championed many women in difficult situations like Raye-if people aren’t saying anything it’s likely because it’s not entirely capitols fault.

oprah-well.gif

ain’t nobody freeing ha

Where tf is swamparella?:eartha2:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 1/24/2023 at 3:16 AM, Rose McGowan said:

I’m getting into this new artist and she has serious Sky vibes. She’s 19 years old and has 6ish singles out and is about to release her debut album. She’s like beabadoobee meets Ghost - EP by Sky Ferreira. 

IMG_7834.png

I’m curious to hear what you guys think if you check her out! Maybe I’ll make a thread for her later if people like her :wub:

Thanks, I liked her songs, curious to see if the album is cool when it comes.

On 1/24/2023 at 3:16 AM, Rose McGowan said:

I’m getting into this new artist and she has serious Sky vibes. She’s 19 years old and has 6ish singles out and is about to release her debut album. She’s like beabadoobee meets Ghost - EP by Sky Ferreira. 

IMG_7834.png

I’m curious to hear what you guys think if you check her out! Maybe I’ll make a thread for her later if people like her :wub:

Lmao I literally thought at first that was Sky in 2013 cosplaying as Courtney Love. I feel old af that people born in mid 2000s are having a music career. 

She looks like Sky's real sister who was switched at birth with her actual sister :xgiggle:

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

50 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Wait what’s he said? 

idk if 111 has actually said anything like that but whoever i quoted said that 111 is kanye and that is what i responded with

judging by @Veinsineon though there could be some truth to miss 111 being flop of the millennium :oopna2:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, Masquerade said:

remember when she said masochism wasn't out yet because it "couldn't exist during the trump presidency"

Ladies and gentlemen- actress, retired singer, podcast guest, Webby 2014 award winner, liar and COMEDIAN Sky Ferreira