TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 2/13/2023 at 9:31 AM, evalionisameme said:

What if Sky did the Super Bowl in 2024- which songs would you use?

Obviously she’d come out in a giant martini glass singing you’re not the one cabaret style.

1. Dont Forget

2. Finders Keepers / I'm On Top 

3. 24 Hours

4. You're Not The One / I Blame Myself

5. Cant Say No To Myself 

6. Boys

7. Pretty Dull

8. I Pray For Rain 

9. All My Lovers Die

10. Guardian / Legends / Heroes (David Bowie Cover)

(all songs are remixed to sound cohesive especially fk/im on top)

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

49 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Deserved:hooker:

But I get that they choose not to release an album that would flo anyway bc the artist is an awful person, but what about Masochism??? Like, you got an alt lazy girl that even without an album for 10 years still have a strong respect by the critics and a big fanbase, it would not sell like Thriller of course, but it would have a very satisfactory performance I think 

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

9 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

Deserved:hooker:

But I get that they choose not to release an album that would flo anyway bc the artist is an awful person, but what about Masochism??? Like, you got an alt lazy girl that even without an album for 10 years still have a strong respect by the critics and a big fanbase, it would not sell like Thriller of course, but it would have a very satisfactory performance I think 

when they release it in 2033 and find out in 2035 that it became a sleeper hit they'll regret having waited two decades to drop it :rip: 

or Sky waiting two decades to finish it :eartha: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

15 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Watch her not holding the rights - reason number 15426495623 for not releasing the album after she goes indie :toofunny: 

Don't give her ideas sis 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

At this point I think the closest we could get to a release is the NTMT bonus tracks ep pt. II for albums tenth anniversary

jk that’s not even realistic, who am I trying to fool lol

1 hour ago, samsclubPRESENTSavamax said:

They are also laying off people in the Motown label integration so I wonder if they'll free up some of their other dead weight soon as well.

https://www.billboard.com/pro/layoffs-motown-records-capitol-music-group-reintegration/

This is sad. No wonder so many artist are selling their catalogue. 

The street burning itself...

Sky Ferreira / FKA Twigs / Lana Del Rey / Charli XCX / Angel Olsen / Bat For Lashes / Selena Gomez / Roisin Murphy / Hannah Diamond / Rihanna

i could really knock some of the fans on Instagram over the fucking head, i swear to god i wanna get an iron skillet and beat them…..whew…

Die 4 Me by Halsey is out next Friday…just announced. Capitol truly doesn’t give a fuck and Sky will just sit there whimpering for help…pathetic tbh. like girl be so serious you are not trapped in a dungeon.

i’ve had the deranged Brazilian Sky Ferreira stan’s on my neck all day for this comment. HOTb2lo.jpg

idgaf she didn’t sign a fucking NDA at 15 years old. this shit angers me because i have been a fan for a decade PLUS.

9 hours ago, stillrun said:

i could really knock some of the fans on Instagram over the fucking head, i swear to god i wanna get an iron skillet and beat them…..whew…

Die 4 Me by Halsey is out next Friday…just announced. Capitol truly doesn’t give a fuck and Sky will just sit there whimpering for help…pathetic tbh. like girl be so serious you are not trapped in a dungeon.

Sky fans are pissed for the new H release. They are now commenting under H's posts. They think H owes them to promote Free Sky, :dorothy3:

They are also accusing H of copying Sky's look again with the platinum blonde wig and makeup.....:facepalm:

3ieuq-Vl34-Ca9-Dl-J77-Ey-QD0-VV8-Is-Vb-L

A Sky fan made this collage as "proof" that H is copying Sky. :facepalm:

4b-Xkzke-VRco5zt-TRMchr-Go-C36-Dvs-FTv-B

3 hours ago, stillrun said:

i’ve had the deranged Brazilian Sky Ferreira stan’s on my neck all day for this comment. HOTb2lo.jpg

idgaf she didn’t sign a fucking NDA at 15 years old. this shit angers me because i have been a fan for a decade PLUS.

That contract needs to be leaked by Capitol. I highly doubt Sky can't release new music under a new moniker. 

I also doubt they made her sign a NDA. 

21 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Sky fans are pissed for the new H release. They are now commenting under H's posts. They think H owes them to promote Free Sky, :dorothy3:

They are also accusing H of copying Sky's look again with the platinum blonde wig and makeup.....:facepalm:

3ieuq-Vl34-Ca9-Dl-J77-Ey-QD0-VV8-Is-Vb-L

A Sky fan made this collage as "proof" that H is copying Sky. :facepalm:

4b-Xkzke-VRco5zt-TRMchr-Go-C36-Dvs-FTv-B

That's so fckn embarrassing :paris:

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson