TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

okay i haven't been on here in a while bc idgaf but i just saw the free sky ferreira ig account and tell me why on their latest post they say sky is too much of a threat for other artists signed to capitol

like are you SURE beloved

19 minutes ago, xenomorphqueer said:

okay i haven't been on here in a while bc idgaf but i just saw the free sky ferreira ig account and tell me why on their latest post they say sky is too much of a threat for other artists signed to capitol

Crazy stans (and Tonia) have theories about Halsey having friends on Capitol that have a lot of influence and that are blocking Sky releases and therefore not letting her having a big success. 

And claim that Sky is a big threat for her, they think Sky will be so successful that Halsey will be paid dust once the general public discovers Sky talent.

Delulu at their highest point. 

:sky:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

what i don't get about the freesky people is...sky herself has said that the record isn't ready. it is almost entirely her fault until she does an interview saying "the record is done, it is mastered, it is up to the label to release it." no label would fund promo for a single for an album that is coming who-knows-when from the world's most unreliable artist.

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Let us all never forget how bak in March-May 2022 there were SO many fans here defending Sky and attacking members that say negative things about Sky. 

Mostly new fans who just discovered her during the pandemic lol and now look, not even a single one of them here doing that, they just learned what we didn know along for almost a decade: many set backs, lies, shelved albums, false starts. 

Bitch better get help, hire someone who helps her to organize herself, find psyquiatric help, quit drugs, get a big label who buys her out of ontract, ditch all her past work and start fresh. 

I'm sure once she is out of label, Capitol will press again NTMT vinyl with some nice extras because they are very aware that she has a lot of fans who would pay for that on a heartbeat. 

There's a lot of money to earn here for everyone involved, it's a win win situation. Now it's a matter of time for people (including Sky) to start working on their plans for the future. 

I think what set it in stone for me was Shirley Manson not supporting Sky. God knows how those Free Sky people have harassed her on her comments and she never said a word about freeing Sky but she supported Raye. If it wasn't for how Shirley ghosted the free Sky movement, I would probably would be sticking up for her. 

I saw a sample of the Capitol contract sign by other artists. It doesn't say anything about not being allowed to use a stage name or form a band to release music. Hell, Halsey is featured on everyone's songs,  including a damn light post in the middle of the street. Capitol doesn't stop her from singing in other people's songs or Katy for that matter. 

Sky could have moved on from Masochism and released new music with a new stage name or forming a band. She doesn't even need a label. She can create her own label like Marina or she could just release new music with merch on Bandcamp.

There's just no excuse. :awkney:

3 hours ago, xenomorphqueer said:

They are hurting Sky with this ridiculousness's. 

Sky is not a threat to anyone. As a matter of fact, Nasty Cherry did Sky's music better then Sky and she was pissed about it. She was pissed that it was leaked that Dev Haynes co-wrote Everything is Embarrassing as Sky was trying to pull a Halsey with "I write all my songs all by myself!!"  :toofloppy:

Tonia keeps comparing her child to Madonna. Madonna is a ruthless artists with legit talent. You will never catch Madonna crying for 11 years about her label. 

Tonia is rightfully proud of her other daughter who just got into Columbia. She should continue to shout that out in all her stories but when it comes to the victimization of Sky, she needs to stop. She looks crazy and it's not helping Sky. 

7 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I think what set it in stone for me was Shirley Manson not supporting Sky. God knows how those Free Sky people have harassed her on her comments and she never said a word about freeing Sky but she supported Raye. If it wasn't for how Shirley ghosted the free Sky movement, I would probably would be sticking up for her. 

I saw a sample of the Capitol contract sign by other artists. It doesn't say anything about not being allowed to use a stage name or form a band to release music. Hell, Halsey is featured on everyone's songs,  including a damn light post in the middle of the street. Capitol doesn't stop her from singing in other people's songs or Katy for that matter. 

Sky could have moved on from Masochism and released new music with a new stage name or forming a band. She doesn't even need a label. She can create her own label like Marina or she could just release new music with merch on Bandcamp.

There's just no excuse. :awkney:

wait, i had no clue about this? Shirley Manson? Is that real? Gurl... with all this info i truly lost hope for Sky. not like the 15min concert at Primavera Sound Porto didn't broke my heart enough, but ugh... she could indeed just have a new band or stage name I guess? If that's possible, than Sky has no reason to complain.

Even freakin Azealia Banks managed to get off her label by lawyering up and releasing her album right after. This comes to a point where I can't really trust and fuck it.

What’s funny to me, is that new fans don’t realize she’s been doing this for years. Remember how many album names and dates we’ve had that came and went? Producers, photographers. All I have to say is I have no hope in waiting anymore. It pains me to say that. She got me through high school and my surgery recovery. This was 2016. I love her, but what’s the point in getting excited anymore. You know what I mean? I’ve been a fan since 2011.

h4wA.gif

last.fm 

You guys are so spot on and I applaud you for being smart :gclap:LB became a better placer after we all know agree on what's actually going on with the lack of releases. 

Poor Sky, I love her music and she was a real sweetheart with me, my brother and other fans when she came to us to say hi, take a picture and hang out for a bit. I really miss the 2012 Sky. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I think what set it in stone for me was Shirley Manson not supporting Sky.

Wait do you mean she said she doesn't support her or she just hadn't spoken about it when Shirley usually does speak about such things? 

Either way yeah it is telling :um2:

57 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

Wait do you mean she said she doesn't support her or she just hadn't spoken about it when Shirley usually does speak about such things? 

Either way yeah it is telling :um2:

Shirley never mentioned Sky at all even with all the Free Sky harassment.

But she did rebloged in her IG stories a lot of Raye's posts. 

5 hours ago, EXODUS said:

You guys are so spot on and I applaud you for being smart :gclap:LB became a better placer after we all know agree on what's actually going on with the lack of releases. 

Poor Sky, I love her music and she was a real sweetheart with me, my brother and other fans when she came to us to say hi, take a picture and hang out for a bit. I really miss the 2012 Sky. 

It wasn’t the releases most of us were telling people to stop though, it was many people assuming without evidence that she was a crack addicted junkie stopping her from releasing. 

I think everyone here knows she’s never coming except with a single every 1-3 years 

my sky masterpost has been so dry since like december... hoarders PLEASE.... we are HUNGRY....

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

On 1/19/2023 at 12:49 AM, evalionisameme said:

In all honestly whilst Ai is very rudimentary right now-some of the stuff it’s producing and can produce is scary- I’m sure there’s going to be huge copyright difficulties and lawsuits regarding this issue-more negative than positive.

I think Sky would have a breakdown tbh.

What was this video?

27 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Leak All My Lovers Die, Innocent Kind and some other album tracks so the thread doesn't get locked for lack of subject matter :true: 

and the ppl hoarding those 3 songs are weird af, no one is bending over backwards for sky tonia demos i have to laughhhhh