TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Of all the albums coming this year, I want Sky's the second most (behind Yeah Yeah Yeahs, of course). ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET NEWS I CHECK TWITTER EVERY DAY

Of all the albums coming this year, I want Sky's the second most (behind Yeah Yeah Yeahs, of course). ARE WE EVER GOING TO GET NEWS I CHECK TWITTER EVERY DAY

she's on a headlining US tour with no album out. what kind of backwards shit?

BzhmW.png

she's on a headlining US tour with no album out. what kind of backwards shit?

Let's talk about how I couldn't go to her concert because it was 21+, yet she's not 21 and about 98% of her fanbase isn't 21.

X----into me, into you----X

Let's talk about how I couldn't go to her concert because it was 21+, yet she's not 21 and about 98% of her fanbase isn't 21.

that's some bullshit. she didn't even come to Atlanta either  :facepalm:

BzhmW.png

Sometimes I think I can understand what Lana's thinking / her decisions re: her work but I genuinely don't understand Sky and I rly don't think she likes/ cares about her fans.  Everyone I've spoken to who have gone to see her live has told me that she's awful.. I mean these are like cheap shows so if you can't make your set worth the $10 cover charge, what are you doing?  And I know she's shy but so is Lana and she doesn't come off like a complete asshole.  Sigh Sky is one of those ppl I want to like but also wanna slap at the same time </3

*** People call me crazy but I'm in demand ***

Fans that were in Sky's concert in Boston said that apparently the mentioned the album coming out in August (which would make sense because that would create a 4-month gap between the single and the album).

Unfortunately it isn't Sky's responsibility to impose age limits in concerts, it's the place that says so. Her show in Brazil was 18+ so it's  not really about her music being inappropriate or something?

It's true that some people that have met her said that she isn't extremely friendly and stuff but I think she does care about her fans. I feel as if Sky is just so frustrated with her music career overall that it reflects when she meets fans, not to mention that it's noticeable that she gives her best during the shows. Obviously she doesn't dance around and interact much but it's still her shy personality, she's said that she isn't used to it but "she enjoys what she's been doing so far."

Need a HQ performance of "Can't Say No" that doesn't sound like roadkill.

She can do so much better. Her vocals in stuff days before and at SXSW is cringeworthy

BzhmW.png

She hates "Obsession." :creep:

Sky has said several times that "One" is one of the only old songs that she is proud of. And we know that she loves "108" too. :)

I'd hate it too, Vampire Diaries sucks :mj:

BzhmW.png

omg ofc you would be a sky fan too, TPD, what kind of icon  :kiss:

i read last night that she told a fan at her last show that the single is not being released until august now. could be incorrect, kind of hoping it is, i feel like her label is sleeping on the same momentum they did when one was doing well a few years ago.

also if there's any artist i possibly can get into more in depth discussions about than lana it's sky, so if anyone ever wants to bounce thoughts around by all means hehe

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

omg ofc you would be a sky fan too, TPD, what kind of icon  :kiss:

i read last night that she told a fan at her last show that the single is not being released until august now. could be incorrect, kind of hoping it is, i feel like her label is sleeping on the same momentum they did when one was doing well a few years ago.

also if there's any artist i possibly can get into more in depth discussions about than lana it's sky, so if anyone ever wants to bounce thoughts around by all means hehe

I heard she said that the album is being released in August (apparently someone that was at the Boston show said that). The single ("Everything Is Embarrassing") has been pushed to 5/28 and not early this month as it was supposed to. They also removed "Sad Dream" from the EP which was a b-side. What a shame.

And we can talk about Sky for as long as you wish. :flutter: