TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I heard she said that the album is being released in August (apparently someone that was at the Boston show said that). The single ("Everything Is Embarrassing") has been pushed to 5/28 and not early this month as it was supposed to. They also removed "Sad Dream" from the EP which was a b-side. What a shame.

And we can talk about Sky for as long as you wish. :flutter:

why can't they ride off her headlining tour in the US? her label is dumb  :oprah2:

BzhmW.png

Why can't they let her release this damn album that's been done for months now. :oprah2: EMI annoys me so much.

brb hacking EMI

it doesn't even make sense to me why they are barely pushing her in the UK when EMI is fucking British.

can she please be signed to Interscope and given masters of the tracks for them to release

BzhmW.png

She's not leaving EMI anytime soon unless they drop her, which most likely won't happen. They have invested way too much money on Sky to just let her go somewhere else.

Not to mention she does have a deal with Bloodshy & Avant, which means she has to release an album with them as the producers (which isn't the case now considering none of the confirmed tracks are theirs).

She's not leaving EMI anytime soon unless they drop her, which most likely won't happen. They have invested way too much money on Sky to just let her go somewhere else.

Not to mention she does have a deal with Bloodshy & Avant, which means she has to release an album with them as the producers (which isn't the case now considering none of the confirmed tracks are theirs).

I'm so here for that

BzhmW.png

Oh, and some fucker leaked the final version of "Shiny Toy."

https://soundcloud.com/skyferreirasource/shiny-toy

Sky is gonna be so mad at that.

:hooker: :hooker: :hooker:

No! No way! We might actually legally get "Cobra?" And whatever happened with the Paul Epworth tracks...they've been shelved indefinitely, right?

Sky originally wanted to do her debut album with Paul Epworth ("Great Mistake"), but the label would tell her to do songs with the big hit-makers. So, yeah, the Paul songs have been shelved (just like her past two debut albums that will never come out).

Knowing Sky, I think that if she ever needed to work with Bloodshy & Avant again, she would do new songs. Most of the songs from the past were ones she was obligated to record and write, so she's not pleased with them. Let's not forget some tracks they did together have been sold, and I am positive some we will never hear.

On a side-note, no one outside the label has "Cobra" nor has anyone ever listened to it. "Cherry Bomb" on the other hand...

READY 4 Nip Tuck 2 leak tbh

Not happening. :( It's not the real title too. :(

Sky originally wanted to do her debut album with Paul Epworth ("Great Mistake"), but the label would tell her to do songs with the big hit-makers. So, yeah, the Paul songs have been shelved (just like her past two debut albums that will never come out).

Do we just know the names of two - 'Great Mistake' and 'Cherry Bomb?' 

Knowing Sky, I think that if she ever needed to work with Bloodshy & Avant again, she would do new songs. Most of the songs from the past were ones she was obligated to record and write, so she's not pleased with them. Let's not forget some tracks they did together have been sold, and I am positive some we will never hear.

Oh, really? That's fascinating...to whom, and which songs? That is, assuming you can share that info. :P

On a side-note, no one outside the label has "Cobra" nor has anyone ever listened to it. "Cherry Bomb" on the other hand...

:hdu:

I'm just so obsessed over that name.

Not happening. :( It's not the real title too. :(

Is it really called "A Hell of a High," or is that more BS?

Do we just know the names of two - 'Great Mistake' and 'Cherry Bomb?' 

Oh, really? That's fascinating...to whom, and which songs? That is, assuming you can share that info. :P

:hdu:

I'm just so obsessed over that name.

Is it really called "A Hell of a High," or is that more BS?

(I'm stupid and don't know how to reply to certain sentences.)

"Great Mistake" and "How Does It Feel" are the only confirmed Paul Epworth songs. There's no confirmation of who produced "Cherry Bomb." Back in 2010, there was a rumor that it would be the b-side to "One" and that it was produced by Paul, but it didn't happen. My bet is that "Cherry Bomb" is by Bloodshy & Avant. ;)

Mentioning some examples to sold songs: "Ambulance"/"Hallucination" to Nicole Morier, "Heartbeat" to unknown artist.

It's bullshit, people don't know the real title and just came up with that name so that it will be organized on their collections. Barely no one knows that but that snippet has been on her SoundCloud for about 15 minutes, and it contained an interesting description.

hmm, i'm a little confused by that because according to ppl at her london show before the tour officially started she said you're not the one was to be the first single released "soon" with the album to follow. it seems futile to release anything from ghost as a single at this point, and it was my understanding that eie is an outlier from how the album will sound - iirc it's going to be half sad dream type tracks and half rockier stuff like ynto and the new songs she's been doing at her shows.

i hope it's true that the album is august and a single will be sooner, bc i don't think she can afford to wait that long for a new single  :icant:

tumblr_mg9v6lYlwT1qhhn3go1_500.png

hmm, i'm a little confused by that because according to ppl at her london show before the tour officially started she said you're not the one was to be the first single released "soon" with the album to follow. it seems futile to release anything from ghost as a single at this point, and it was my understanding that eie is an outlier from how the album will sound - iirc it's going to be half sad dream type tracks and half rockier stuff like ynto and the new songs she's been doing at her shows.

i hope it's true that the album is august and a single will be sooner, bc i don't think she can afford to wait that long for a new single  :icant:

I think they're taking "Everything Is Embarrassing" as an UK single and "You're Not the One" as an U.S. single, similar to what happened with "One" and "Obsession."

(I'm stupid and don't know how to reply to certain sentences.)

"Great Mistake" and "How Does It Feel" are the only confirmed Paul Epworth songs. There's no confirmation of who produced "Cherry Bomb." Back in 2010, there was a rumor that it would be the b-side to "One" and that it was produced by Paul, but it didn't happen. My bet is that "Cherry Bomb" is by Bloodshy & Avant. ;)

Mentioning some examples to sold songs: "Ambulance"/"Hallucination" to Nicole Morier, "Heartbeat" to unknown artist.

It's bullshit, people don't know the real title and just came up with that name so that it will be organized on their collections. Barely no one knows that but that snippet has been on her SoundCloud for about 15 minutes, and it contained an interesting description.

Do we have Ambulance and Heartbeat?

What was the interesting description?

BzhmW.png

All I do is beg in the Sky and Charli threads anymore but if someone could send me the final version of Shiny Toy that'd be great.

Can you spill the beans? :eek:

All I do is beg in the Sky and Charli threads anymore but if someone could send me the final version of Shiny Toy that'd be great.

Can you spill the beans? :eek:

you can download it off the skyferreirasource soundcloud

BzhmW.png

It's just that the track is extremely rare and no one has it and that "people should've paid a million dollars to listen to it." (Words by Sky.)

Well apparently Cherry Bomb, As Mean as You HQ and whatever the title (Nip/Tuck) is are circulating. not sure I believe that but it's what I heard

BzhmW.png

Well apparently Cherry Bomb, As Mean as You HQ and whatever the title (Nip/Tuck) is are circulating. not sure I believe that but it's what I heard

No, they're not circulating.