TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

what did it say?

I can't remember but she was just being super confusing, she said something about not wanting to talk about things before they happen... something to do with the universe lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

'One Way To Heaven' is such an awesome song with a fine meaning. I'd be pissed if it's not on the album (which is very likely to happen since she never mentioned it). Also 'Guardian' has such a great tune. I keep listening to these snippets.

Just leak these two tracks & I don't care for the rest since I'm not really into her heavy electronic/grunge music.

New music in 60 days, stated by her in her latest Instagram post!

24 days.

Also, what happened to that merch she was talking about being available for purchase in November? :toofunny:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Lie Ferreira

Never got my hopes up to begin with. But honestly, she can be HONEST for a change and say that she won't release anything any time soon. :deadbanana:

Her insta story :eartha: prepare for further disappointment

oh NO her story what is this bitch on about this time. her excuses get more and more vague each time

What was it?

I kinda get the vibe from her that she doesn't even enjoy making music. Because if you're passionate about something, you want to share your art to the world and be proud of it. Like who takes 5 years to release new music? I think maybe she should just stick to modelling at this point, she seems to enjoy it much more

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e