TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

So new music February 9th? It's also Friday, let's just hope she wasn't lying again.

Wait what??? Did she say?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She probably did something fucked up to the label that they won't let her release shit

That's wishful thinking. Have you seen her eyes without make up? She looks like she's going to die soon of a heroin overdose. I bet a documentary will come out saying how she was so far into drugs that she couldn't even record anymore.

That's wishful thinking. Have you seen her eyes without make up? She looks like she's going to die soon of a heroin overdose. I bet a documentary will come out saying how she was so far into drugs that she couldn't even record anymore.

ummm I-  :oprah2:

I would never hurt you

I don't think her label even bother at this point because...I mean are we sure she's still signed? Cuz I don't know how they would really wait over 5 years to drop another record it's just... it wouldn't work it's just pure madness to imagine they would keep it together and not put "pressure" to have released something withing the last 2 years that she started to tease the record. It's likely that back them she already had things going but... 

This is like some twilight zone mess and I don't play with demons.

That vid with snippets from the last page... they're really good. Sound really 80's pop and way more "shimmering\glittering\Lighter" than NTMT snippets back 

I don't think her label even bother at this point because...I mean are we sure she's still signed? Cuz I don't know how they would really wait over 5 years to drop another record it's just... it wouldn't work it's just pure madness to imagine they would keep it together and not put "pressure" to have released something withing the last 2 years that she started to tease the record. It's likely that back them she already had things going but...

This is like some twilight zone mess and I don't play with demons.

That vid with snippets from the last page... they're really good. Sound really 80's pop and way more "shimmering\glittering\Lighter" than NTMT snippets back

How the hell can someone signed make money for 5 years without doing a THING. So is that the secret to music success? Make one good album and just sit on royalties and get caught with heroin and ecstasy with your ex? Lol

The film she's in premiered at Sundance, which is what the tweet says

I didn't know it was a film. :toofunny:

why does she look like she overdosed an hour before this gif 

:deadbanana:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro