TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I think its so funny that it's an outtake because imo the majority of NTMT aged like milk but I've played this song a million times and it's still amazing. Rancid Girl as well

She looks..............terrible. I thought she was supposed to be finally getting healthy? She looks like she hasn't eaten or slept in months

ikr...tragedy

There was definitely a part 2 planned; she once did some sort of livestream and said she’d make sure we get it (lol).

I think she would’ve used Pretty Dull and I’m Not Alright, as well as another outtake, a Ghost track, and another remix maybe?

NTMT B-sides part 2 would probably need her to record some more music and that's why she gave up :creep: nn

But yeah it's pretty awkward it never happened since we still having plenty of titles that didn't make the final cut.

Swamp Girl (was teased with 24 Hours), Rancid Girl, I'm not alright(Wasn't it a possible title for the record aswell?), Pretty Dull(Performed Live)... I think all of these happened after the album was already on the "right direction"...

Anyway, I think the 60 days thin is runnin' out of time... any news about new music? don't think so

NTMT B-sides part 2 would probably need her to record some more music and that's why she gave up :creep: nn

But yeah it's pretty awkward it never happened since we still having plenty of titles that didn't make the final cut.

Swamp Girl (was teased with 24 Hours), Rancid Girl, I'm not alright(Wasn't it a possible title for the record aswell?), Pretty Dull(Performed Live)... I think all of these happened after the album was already on the "right direction"...

Anyway, I think the 60 days thin is runnin' out of time... any news about new music? don't think so

I think something is coming on February 9th, i'm excited! :flutter:

Also, i heard that she scrapped a video for Love In Stereo? Is this true, and where can i watch it? (if i can)

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Also not only music but she have a few music videos that never saw the light of day, right?

Heavy Metal Heart teaser

Love in Stereo which sadly was destroyed while editing

and I read once there was something shot for "Ghost" and it just never came out???

Also not only music but she have a few music videos that never saw the light of day, right?

Heavy Metal Heart teaser

and I read once there was something shot for "Ghost" and it just never came out???

isn't the Love in stereo video where she's in this martini glass in a pink room? because if she destroyed THAT footage i will riot :toofunny:

I think something is coming on February 9th, i'm excited! :flutter:

Also, i heard that she scrapped a video for Love In Stereo? Is this true, and where can i watch it? (if i can)

Dead I just posted about it right before seeing this post LMAO

She tweeted about it If I remember correctly. It was teased back in 2013\14 with a picture and then nothing else was said til 2016 where she posted on instagram saying the video was destroyed because it was shot in VHS\Analogic way and the footage got fucked up somehow.

15319199_659267817568312_39677799281462415350587_659267844234976_101719324243300

tried to get into her music but it sounds like she recorded her vocals 5 blocks away from her studio

lol um what did u listen to? :horror:

Dead I just posted about it right before seeing this post LMAO

She tweeted about it If I remember correctly. It was teased back in 2013\14 with a picture and then nothing else was said til 2016 where she posted on instagram saying the video was destroyed because it was shot in VHS\Analogic way and the footage got fucked up somehow.

15319199_659267817568312_39677799281462415350587_659267844234976_101719324243300

That's so frustrating, she's serving some of her besr visuals here :facepalm:

I reckon she just didn't want to use it anymore and made up an excuse that can't be blamed as her fault

everything is embarrassing and some other stuff but i forgot what

it just sounds like really loud beeps with really drowned out vocals

There's two versions of this song i believe, the version on Ghost EP sucks ass but the music video version is better. Night Time, My Time is still her best song though :brows:

She said in like 2015 or 2016 she wanted NTMT to be a very visual project and wanted lots of music videos but the label didn’t support her so we got 3. I’m sure she said she had to fight for the title track music video.

Also it’s nearly been 60 days and nothing seems to be coming. Thanks Sky.

Heavy Metal Heart teaser

I've never seen that teaser. Do you maybe have a link?

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro