TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

tbh same... I realized that NTMT is not that good & she got almost no songs (not included unreleased)

and Soko's music is much more iconic and amazing than Sky's

Sky was a true fad,wasnt she?DzzGJqS.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES

Ok i still love her but why does she do this :icant:

She's had masochism promoted in her bio for ages... like whats the point in that? It just builds up hype for no reason whatsoever. Why promote something that doesn't exist?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

mbWIpuR.gif

How could I be so naive to believe her?!

At this point I'm not mad at her, I'm mad at myself for even thinking about her releasing new music.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Waiting for 23:59 to see: "Sorry guys but I burnt my fingers frying my veggie burger today, it was really serious they turned red and I couldn't type until now (this cream for hand is everything) Music is coming, but when you don't have a support of your label things can get a little out of control, you will probably hate me for this but I need another 30 - 40 days, it will be worth the wait, I promise, stay tuned and here's a pic BTS of the first video I will release"

I literally can't tell if this is a joke you typed up or an actual statement by Sky and I think that says something

Why is she NOW posting pics of her in the studio like bitch you were supposed to do all of that during the 60 days of waiting... ugh she probably meant "60 days until i hit the studio" knowing her

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

She replied to someone that commented about her inactivity and she said something along the lines of "people need to stop putting dates on things."

Didn't she post that Instagram story that said new things would be out in 60 days like it's you who's giving the dates sis :diva:

She replied to someone that commented about her inactivity and she said something along the lines of "people need to stop putting dates on things."

Didn't she post that Instagram story that said new things would be out in 60 days like it's you who's giving the dates sis :diva:

We're never getting Masochism,are we?giphy.gif

LEAK THE EXCHANGE TRACKS FATTIES