TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

am i really surprised that we had to wait 6 years for a song that sounds like it was planned to be released in 2014? not to mention it sounds like an ultraviolence reject

i probably would've stanned 5 years ago but it's cute i guess

She took my wig...she took everything. That clash of instruments towards the end made me ovulate, this is gonna be her Ultraviolence aka her magnum opus wow I'm speechless

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

Holy shit this song makes me want to dive off a bridge in some sultry black cape. THE STRINGS! Very James Bond-esque. I did get Cruel World or even like Tropico vibes from this, which is a good thing damn. It also does feel like a direct extension of Night Time, My Time the song, but matured. It’s like we started back right where we left off. This just feels... bigger than her previous music. Like it’s more grandiose. I’m so excited guys. I can’t wait to listen 400 times more.

H0bDaqU.gif