TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

OMFHG "NEW" SONGS <3 

I have this feeling that everytime she post-pones the album songs leak LOL

I noticed "Look at You" has the "Wild At Heart" album tag... So I looked it up...

I found this.

http://leakedalbum.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/sky-ferreira-im-not-alright-2013-album-leak-download/

Anyone can confirm it?

I can't download it, and yes, WH it was the working title for I Will. However that album artwork it's fan made :D

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

@@National Anthem There's no such thing as "Paper Doll" final and demo. The version we have (this one that re-leaked, because it was already leaked last year) is the real one, in the highest quality possible.

@@SitarHero Hero The original title is "Lick My Twit." Produced by Steve Aoki.

And the album hasn't leaked, these are all fake! Don't waste your time.

@@National Anthem There's no such thing as "Paper Doll" final and demo. The version we have (this one that re-leaked, because it was already leaked last year) is the real one, in the highest quality possible.

And the album hasn't leaked, these are all fake! Don't waste your time.

Thank you! Could you screenshot your unreleased too? :)

H0bDaqU.gif

That makes a lot of sense! The beat is such a bopping earworm. And if you put it on repeat (as I am definitely doing), it doesn't even sound like it's ending...it's just a constant neverending loop of greatness.

Is there any difference between the Paper Doll we have and this one? This one is louder but that's the only difference I can tell.

It's louder because the person that had the file set the volume to +100% on iTunes. :)

Hey, does anyone here have a full Sky discography that they wouldn't mind sharing with me?

I'd really appreciate it!!!

:smile2:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

@ Nope, "Older Men" is old and it was added a lot of time ago!

@@cartoon eyes @@comeintomybedroom The version we have already is a demo and I don't believe there is any other version, considering it's some kind of demo to the released track "Livin' My Love" on Steve Aoki's album. It was registered as "Lick My Twit," so "Suck My Twit" was probably just a working title for the song.