TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

Does somebody think they could list the unreleased that we have with the years recorded? Please and thank you!  :D

That would be really helpful as my Sky folder is a complete mess right now. :defeated:

Other than the 2 EPs, I have another folder called 'Unreleased, Demos, Lives & Alternatives' (which I downloaded as is a few months ago & has 57 files, I believe) but I'm missing pretty much all of the more recent stuff. Problem is, at this point I don't even know what I'm missing. :defeated:

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

I saw Sky live today at Pitchfork. I missed her by 15-30 minutes before her concert to meet with her, which sucked.

She played a 45 minute set of mostly new songs. She was good but she could be better... I think she was okay. She needs more practice. She also cried every song because the crowd was so huge and loving and she didn't expect that and was so overwhelmed.

But it was okay. I expected a lot better from Sky.

I did get a portrait I drew to her and she saw my poster during the show and stuff, it was okay.

Would've liked to meet her but alas...

Anyway, it was alright.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I saw Sky live today at Pitchfork. I missed her by 15-30 minutes before her concert to meet with her, which sucked.

She played a 45 minute set of mostly new songs. She was good but she could be better... I think she was okay. She needs more practice. She also cried every song because the crowd was so huge and loving and she didn't expect that and was so overwhelmed.

But it was okay. I expected a lot better from Sky.

I did get a portrait I drew to her and she saw my poster during the show and stuff, it was okay.

Would've liked to meet her but alas...

Anyway, it was alright.

sounds like it sucked  :crossed:

BzhmW.png

yeah you didn't describe that very nicely at all.. Kind of sounds like you're just trying to sugar coat a horrible concert experience lol, but at the same time the way you describe it, it doesn't sound that bad.. (But I feel really shitty to say so because of my avatar...)

No no no.

I'm sorry haha I don't want it to seem like she sucked.

I just expected her to be so good and her vocals weren't as good as I expected.

This was her biggest crowd ever, and she was overwhelmed and crying in between every song (hence the tweet Cry Ferreira), and she was just overwhelmed and emotional. Some songs like Sad Dream and EIE and 24 hours sounded really good. Also You're Not The One. It could have been better overall. 

It was also an outdoor festival and she might be more used to indoor venues and a way smaller crowd.

She did fine, my expectations were too high. That might be it. 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I thought she sounded great live when I saw her... She just didn't have much of a stage presence, she just kind of stood there and sang and looked sad. But that's her style I guess. She's not much of a performer like Charli XCX or Marina, she doesn't have the same energy when she sings.

I think I was disappointed because my expectations were too high. People seemed to really love Sky at the festival.

I loooooove Sky, but she sucked when she performed 'Grins' with Charli XCX. And that's the only time I've heard her live.

I think she needs to rehearse more idk.

I thought she sounded great live when I saw her... She just didn't have much of a stage presence, she just kind of stood there and sang and looked sad. But that's her style I guess. She's not much of a performer like Charli XCX or Marina, she doesn't have the same energy when she sings.

That was in a venue, right? I think she's way more used to that which is why she sounded great there. I watch her live videos from the Bootleg theater in LA a lot, those are good!! I think she had good stage presence here. She walked around, talked in between songs, looked sad, cried a lot which made people love her more!

BVT4uKe.jpg   

Sad to see that Sky's leaks appear to have been overshadowed in her shared Lana + Charli fanbases. If those two new songs weren't in the mix for Lana, I'd say Sky had the best batch of the day. All three are so fucking good.

Black Beauty, AFFA, and other peasant songs > Sky leaks > Charli's dismal output of that day

JFC if you're a fan of all three like me then you got 13 songs in one day :lel:

Meh I think Charli's leaks are better... Suck my Twit is the only Sky one that I actually downloaded... A song called "Mariah Carey" might as well not even be a real leak... What was the third one?

Uh "Mariah Carey" is really good and practically all four of Charli's leaks are the most generic songs she's ever written :horror:

The EP is called I Will and is coming out September 16th! :party:

:wat: :hdu:

So that confirms "You're Not the One" and "I Will" for the tracklist, at least...What will become of her album? Do you have any receipts?