TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

20 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Is there two versions of I Pray for Rain?

Yes, the one that leaked months ago that was altered to sound in lower quality, and the newest leak, which is a slightly different, more polished version as the drums sound different and, if my mind is not playing games with me, I also hear differences in the vocal take. And, of course, is of higher quality.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

41 minutes ago, douglasr said:

Is there two versions of I Pray for Rain?

here’s a link to both in case you want it 

https://dbree.org/v/05f3dd

https://dbree.org/v/56c5f2

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

holy shit just used all my reading time to get caught up.. feels like a fandom again! haha

((will say it's pretty easy to be nice to her or just ignore/listen to other artists..)) 

Als0 if I was her I'd totally troll these threads... lmao..:toofloppy:

Alsooo00ooo Love the 80s r&b style to some of the leaks but rlly hope she keeps going in the dark post punk/chamber pop aesthetic of descending, DL, and some other snippets

when will we seeeeeeeeeeee :rollin:

5 hours ago, bluedreamz said:

Love the 80s r&b style to some of the leaks but rlly hope she keeps going in the dark post punk/chamber pop aesthetic of descending, DL, and some other snippets

when will we seeeeeeeeeeee :rollin:

Downhill Lullaby, Pray for Rain, Descending and Guardian are all the vibes I need in Masochism. The rest are cool but I prefer these.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

No cover EP
No sophomore album
No outtakes EP
No shelved albums officialy released nor leaked
But god, she keeps the collaborations coming (and soundtracks/compilations too)
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

At least the song is kinda good, I wish there was a solo version with just her because she sounds REAL good.
The sound is kinda like a throwback to her messy-good electropop sound.

To listen to her singing "Give me money..." is really hilarious

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

3 hours ago, lovemooch said:

No cover EP
No sophomore album
No outtakes EP
No shelved albums officialy released nor leaked
But god, she keeps the collaborations coming (and soundtracks/compilations too)
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

At least the song is kinda good, I wish there was a solo version with just her because she sounds REAL good.
The sound is kinda like a throwback to her messy-good electropop sound.

To listen to her singing "Give me money..." is really hilarious

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

23 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

do you mean milking her fans to the point where you have to release 8 different covers just so the adolescents can buy more

i think they mean writing their own music and releasing it without coming off as a pretentious asshole who lies 

xMcVPI7.jpg