TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

29 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

do you mean milking her fans to the point where you have to release 8 different covers just so the adolescents can buy more

yaaawn what a tired dig

9 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Does anyone have a list of the 16 songs Sky had for her original debut album? I have so many downloaded, I don't know which ones are which

Good video.

8 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

do you mean milking her fans to the point where you have to release 8 different covers just so the adolescents can buy more

A lot of artists do that and I hate that.

9 hours ago, expandableclitoris said:

i feel nothing for the people who choose to spend all their money on 8 copies of the same cd like honestly how are you even blaming anyone else but the buyer

again RIP Sky Ferreira, the biggest pop star that never was... she kinda really paved the way for the likes of Halsey, Poppy, Maggie Lindemann, and so...

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

again RIP Sky Ferreira, the biggest pop star that never was... she kinda really paved the way for the likes of Halsey, Poppy, Maggie Lindemann, and so...

poppy?

Risultato immagini per atrl gifs

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Okay but this whole “RIP Sky Ferreira” stuff is tiring too after all these years. LMAO. People have said RIP to her since like... 2014?

And still we are here in 2021 constantly talking about her.

Stop being annoying and just wait till she releases something without complaining in every single page of this thread.

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

poppy?

Risultato immagini per atrl gifs

Poppy the post genre not the cringey robot lol

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

11 hours ago, Nightmare said:

still a reach

not a reach when Sky was the first pop girl to went full post genre with NTMT, the album doesnt have one particular sound, it goes from alternative pop to dream pop to alternative rock to experimental to synth pop, and so goes on... 

4 hours ago, Lonely Planet said:

Those 4 songs that leaked on January was really the most we have got from Sky in 7 years. 

45 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

And three being unfinished :defeated: 

Tbh that last "I Pray for Rain" makes up for the rest unfinished songs, that song is timeless and she sings beautiful.

4 hours ago, EXODUS said:

not a reach when Sky was the first pop girl to went full post genre with NTMT, the album doesnt have one particular sound, it goes from alternative pop to dream pop to alternative rock to experimental to synth pop, and so goes on... 

i really doubt that miss ferreira was the first girl in history to ever experiment with her music lmaooo

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

Tbh that last "I Pray for Rain" makes up for the rest unfinished songs, that song is timeless and she sings beautiful.

I totally agree. If it was not for it, I'd call it a total waste. The other three songs are okay, but Pray for Rain is her magnum opus (and is still unreleased :defeated:)

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 hours ago, Nightmare said:

i really doubt that miss ferreira was the first girl in history to ever experiment with her music lmaooo

I can't think about one who started the last decade first than her tbh, but oh well, let's agree to disagree sis :D

5 hours ago, Shanice Jones said:

Is Masochism still a thing?

Or she’s been reworking those tracks?

I kinda expect her to rework some, shelve some tracks and change the name of the album at this point.

4 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I totally agree. If it was not for it, I'd call it a total waste. The other three songs are okay, but Pray for Rain is her magnum opus (and is still unreleased :defeated:)

I believe it's better than Guardian, and Descending being the second best.

On 2/14/2021 at 4:09 PM, CHIPCHROME said:

God knows what Heartbreak Ahead is

On 2/14/2021 at 4:29 PM, glitch diva said:

Just another unfinished demo with one full verse, looped chorus and with faded out instrumental ending.

On 2/14/2021 at 5:33 PM, Nightmare said:

you really made me laugh @glitch diva haha, I'm still haunted by those unfinished demos

But, this kinda re-affirms the covers EP, btw @Eclipse any new info about it? I thought it would be out by now.