TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

3 hours ago, Still Sane said:

If after 7 years the album in 70% complete, does that mean we still have to wait 3 years to get it? :awkney:

That sounds like an exam question..

”If Sky takes 7 years to complete her album 70% how much longer do her fans have to wait to hear the rest of the album?”  

if you thought 3 years..WRONG...the answer is actually NEVER

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On 3/6/2021 at 12:19 AM, rare said:

so sky did an interview on this podcast and she apparently said that the album is 70% complete and that something is coming april 2

https://www.patreon.com/m/2164919/posts

don’t kill the messenger yall

omg just listened (really entertaining.) Also the person she's refusing to namedrop in that Lindsay Lohan story was totally Katy Perry:lmao: 

they sound so crazy lmaooo I have fomo for that era of LA partying

On 3/7/2021 at 4:55 PM, Still Sane said:

If after 7 years the album in 70% complete, does that mean we still have to wait 3 years to get it? :awkney:

If only being an artist were this straightforward...

I think the closest answer is yet another question; how much progress has been made in the past months?

On 3/6/2021 at 3:19 AM, rare said:

so sky did an interview on this podcast and she apparently said that the album is 70% complete and that something is coming april 2

Around what part/minute did she say that? I tried to listen to the full podcast but god... 

1 hour ago, DownhillLullaby said:

Around what part/minute did she say that? I tried to listen to the full podcast but god... 

idk cause i myself didnt pay to listen to it, thats why i said apparently, but it might not be true at all

𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖎'𝖉 𝖇𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖜𝖆𝖞

16 hours ago, rare said:

idk cause i myself didnt pay to listen to it, thats why i said apparently, but it might not be true at all

Oh okay. So I listened to it and skipped the podcast just a little bit within the minutes BUT their conversations were going in other directions instead of Sky new releases & Masochism.

I find it a fake rumour... At the end of the podcast:

She was asked in a scale of 0% to 100% how is the album ready and she said that in the past it was 80% but now she met new people and still working on it so now its more like 70%

Sky joked about "if you ask Capitol they will problably say that she never recorded it" 

Joked about us being like #FreeSky and since they were talking about musical documentaries (Billie/Britney) that maybe she needed one too.

If you ask me 'Did you regret of paying to listen to it?' Def the anwser is for sure!

I listened to the whole podcast because I was curious she seems super unbothered about everything. She probably is recording since she said she was but I doubt she’s in any rush to release anything - especially with no/ very little label involvement. I feel like because they’re not making her turn in an album (since she implied they haven't even heard it) then it’s probably gonna be reworked over and over again until finally her label force her to put something out. I don’t think they’re betting on her anymore though. That being said it’s so confusing because they were acting like it was coming with all the pitchfork stuff around downhill lullaby. So fucking weird? I feel like that’s why this conversation is even still happening because there’s nothing to compare her situation to so we’re all just super confused. 

Well, even if she still takes years to release a new album, the "underground" press and music websites will still talk about it and the fan base will awaken.

It's been 7.5 years since her last album and people still haven't forgotten about her.

On 3/6/2021 at 12:19 AM, rare said:

Okay. This is good news. I had her Night Time album on repeat last night.

11 hours ago, princessdollie said:

I listened to the whole podcast because I was curious she seems super unbothered about everything. She probably is recording since she said she was but I doubt she’s in any rush to release anything - especially with no/ very little label involvement. I feel like because they’re not making her turn in an album (since she implied they haven't even heard it) then it’s probably gonna be reworked over and over again until finally her label force her to put something out. I don’t think they’re betting on her anymore though. That being said it’s so confusing because they were acting like it was coming with all the pitchfork stuff around downhill lullaby. So fucking weird? I feel like that’s why this conversation is even still happening because there’s nothing to compare her situation to so we’re all just super confused. 

If her label doesn't want her then they should just let her go. I don't understand why they are doing this? Didn't she pay to record NTMT anyway?

10 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

If her label doesn't want her then they should just let her go. I don't understand why they are doing this? Didn't she pay to record NTMT anyway?

Imagine how much money she owes them with all the pre NTMT material. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

My predictions is that she will release this album in 2022 or 2023 & it won't be called Masochism anymore. None of the things she "filmed" for it since 2016 will be released. It will probably flop hard, but be critically successful and will end her contract with her recorrd company. She will never explain why it took so long to make it and it will include Descending & Downhill Lullaby (Maybe I Pray For Rain and Guardian, but I doubt it since they were leaked). It will be her final album.

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

17 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

My predictions is that she will release this album in 2022 or 2023 & it won't be called Masochism anymore. None of the things she "filmed" for it since 2016 will be released. It will probably flop hard, but be critically successful and will end her contract with her recorrd company. She will never explain why it took so long to make it and it will include Descending & Downhill Lullaby (Maybe I Pray For Rain and Guardian, but I doubt it since they were leaked). It will be her final album.

that's being awful generous

negAbhB.png

48 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

Sounds desolating but very likely to happen, too. Oh, Sky. :ohno: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: