TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

This idea Sky is not releasing because of her label isn’t quite true.  I think part is because she wants a bigger budget and more promotion, but a lot of it is her health and trouble sitting down in a studio and actually working on the thing consistently to a high standard.  Then she doesn’t feel happy with the recorded songs when she does record.  

Labels these days rarely put much promotion into new artists until they organically start to show potential, let alone one that debuted nearly a decade ago. She can’t be this delusional to think she’d get a full multimillion dollar promotion package. Her label are right nobody does care at this stage like a few thousand people. She’s been her own demise, so many other artists have managed with the same contacts it’s all excuses. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 hours ago, Ultra Violet said:

Downhill Lullaby was over 2 years ago :pft:

tanked so bad

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Nothing is coming this year, I'm sure. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

22 minutes ago, Ceremonials said:

I can't wait for her upcoming ten year ghost/ntmt posts with no second album in sight 

However she's gonna say that something special is gonna come out before the end of the year and then nothing will :flop:

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

So, no covers EP... 
I don't feel disappointed because she got me so used to nothing, lies and broken promises.

Long live Halsey, I guess, lol.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

So, no covers EP... 
I don't feel disappointed because she got me so used to nothing, lies and broken promises.

Long live Halsey, I guess, lol.

She probably was going to release it (As Eclipse confirmed it) but then the backlash started coming in and she just cancelled it and tbh I'm happy with her receiving that backlash

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

24 minutes ago, Still Sane said:

She probably was going to release it (As Eclipse confirmed it) but then the backlash started coming in and she just cancelled it and tbh I'm happy with her receiving that backlash

I think the same but I also wonder if she ever would release it anyway even if eclipse hadnt spoiled the tea... probably not. i lowkey would've enjoyed the covers ep :toofunny:

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

So, no covers EP... 

I never expect anything from her, yet she still disappoints me.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: