TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

yeah i genuinely and wholeheartedly don't think we'll ever get masochism. a release of...something is possible in the future, but i think everything is dead now. it's coming up to 10 years since NTMT and theres no signs of anything

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

4 minutes ago, teenangst said:

Watch! We’re going to get a single by October, she’s going to perform unreleased at festivals, 2022 album release, 2023 we’ll see a Sky world tour :party:

I trust you babe but Sky and her entire team could say the exact same thing and I would still not let myself really believe them. This girl has lost every bit of hope from every fan she has, not even her own words hold value. But I hope it does end up happening! though I'd bet my own life that it will just get delayed 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

I'm 100% sure that she will sing great "upcoming" songs at the festivals and never release anything.

She is lazy af but I don't think she will performe exactly the same songs that she's been singing the past 7/8 years...

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

Is it really that hard for her to release something independently? 

There has been so many artist with worse label situations (JoJo is the biggest example) and they managed somehow to release stuff without needing their label or a label.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

52 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

Is it really that hard for her to release something independently? 

There has been so many artist with worse label situations (JoJo is the biggest example) and they managed somehow to release stuff without needing their label or a label.

She probably signed a four-album deal, so she needs to pay a penalty to get her out of it.

JoJo released new music in the form of mixtapes while she was held hostage by her label. Can’t Sky do something like that if Capitol is really not letting her officially release anything (which I can’t fully understand)? 

Or she could have asked Capitol to at least put I Pray for Rain on streaming when it leaked?

She’s not even releasing that covers ep, which she confirmed was coming ‘soon’ a few months ago. I mean, she’s too lazy to the point of being pathetic...... 

7 hours ago, KimKaDAB said:

She is lazy af but I don't think she will performe exactly the same songs that she's been singing the past 7/8 years...

Nope! Instead she will sing a bunch of useless cover songs, Youre Not The One,  Guardian, and even more useless covers

At this point she should just do a super group with Charli and release a bunch of songs like Cross You Out 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 hours ago, mansfield ringer said:

Nope! Instead she will sing a bunch of useless cover songs, Youre Not The One,  Guardian, and even more useless covers

She doesn't sing Guardian since 2017...?

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

6 hours ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

She can be a backup singer for nasty cherry :awkney:

I love to think Sky is singing in this bop 

:sluttybunny:

Charli should kick start Sky career, she is the only one who could save it, only if Sky really wants to. 

23 minutes ago, eyelovelefteye said:

The fact that people still think this bitch is releasing a record. Someone needs to leak both "Masochism" & "Cry Baby". I'm glad I have physical copies for all her music so I don't give her any streams, she truly couldn't care less about her fans or career.

I think we have 95% of Cry Baby correct me if im wrong tho. We really need the og tracklist or some kind of pre release tracklist before it got scrapped and the hq cover art why not

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I think we have 95% of Cry Baby correct me if im wrong tho. We really need the og tracklist or some kind of pre release tracklist before it got scrapped and the hq cover art why not

They changed it several times, we still need Catch Me (in full), Cobra, Overplayed, Cherry Bomb, & Sick of You. I really was implying that we need all the tracks she recorded before NTMT in general, I miss pop Sky dearly

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif

3 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

It's hard to tell without the tracklists

1 hour ago, eyelovelefteye said:

They changed it several times, we still need Catch Me (in full), Cobra, Overplayed, Cherry Bomb, & Sick of You. I really was implying that we need all the tracks she recorded before NTMT in general, I miss pop Sky dearly

I miss her too! All her Bloodshy songs are so stellar. 

I hope all the songs (original versions and unreleased songs) from these albums leak in HQ:

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart 

I'm Not Alright

I Will (it's the original NTMT with different mixes and tracks) 

And I believe I'm also missing another shelved pop album 

7 hours ago, EXODUS said:

It's hard to tell without the tracklists

I miss her too! All her Bloodshy songs are so stellar. 

I hope all the songs (original versions and unreleased songs) from these albums leak in HQ:

Cry Baby

Wild at Heart 

I'm Not Alright

I Will (it's the original NTMT with different mixes and tracks) 

And I believe I'm also missing another shelved pop album 

She said she had 68 tracks recorded for her "debut" before she recorded NTMT

tumblr_m9qygi5S6s1rdc44xo1_500.gif