TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

1 minute ago, shady said:

@ChaoticLipster

@rightofjupiter

It's morbid but that scenario came to my head when checking her Instagram. She gives me drug addict vibes or someone who's depressed, in her most recent photos she looks really drained and she only looks polished and happy in her old photos. In her selfies she looks always very tired. Pretty sad. When you see her Instagram she doesn't seem like someone who would want to promote herself and her music. 

She really does look quite unwell,  she always has done. I’m not sure if it’s drugs or illness or both..she’s never really opened up about her health. I remember reading she had some sort of surgery a few years back, or at least her mother mentioned it on Instagram. It’s all a mystery:ohno:  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

4 minutes ago, Thunder Corpse said:

They released multiple singles, EPs and an album within the timespan of scrapping DT and breaking up though ... 

Only if Sky could do the same :rollin: I could literally forget Masochism if she released 6-track EPs every 1.5 - 2 years tbh. Imagine, we'd have +20 new tracks since Night Time, My Time as of now, if that was the case :ohno: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 6/18/2020 at 10:58 AM, poetic jess said:
Spoiler

So I think Sky's mom commented on the video I made where I talked about her album delays lol

Can someone confirm if this is her? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUJIecIt2F8

This is what she said~

Comment #1: 

Actually your so off. It was a a idea from micheal.jackson. next venice is where shes from and it wasnt a rich neighborhood. When she grew up. Next shes not privilege white girl shes latina and native American i know ok she didn't grow up rich im her mother. You think you know my daughter your facts are off. Lol and Sky's a artist and actress and model and a. Writer and done pretty well. And my daughter did mot use men as props. Im sorry but you do sound hateful maybe find a real job i oh nasty cherry don't really song. Maybe get clue its gimmick nasty cherry research the bad little better jokes on you .oh how many people have watched your dumb video .

Comment #2:

Actually she does do pretty well her income is fine she has film shes also in twilight zone and other films coming. Out so you clearly need to do some real research

I am confused and um yeah... 

:scoff:

I just quickly browsed this thread because I've only read recent pages and I found this masterpiece. 

"Next shes not privilege white girl shes latina and native American i know ok she didn't grow up rich im her mother.

I'm Slavic and Sky looks whiter than my ass who can only burn in the sun:godlaugh2:. Just because you don't look your ethnicity doesn't mean you can't have white privileges. Her mother obviously doesn't look white but sky has a stereotypical Anglo Saxon look. Reminds ne when Halsey was constantly bringing up her father's side to appeal to black people.

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 hours ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

That'll be slightly off-topic but have you heard of Chromatics? They were supposed to release an album called Dear Tommy years ago but guess what? They've disbanded recently.

I fear that it'll happen with Sky and Masochism. One day she'll be like "this was fun y'all bye".

wait what? :( 

are you telling me Closer to Grey is their last album?? Ruth & Johnny aren’t working together anymore? :crying5:

14417469274.gif

1 hour ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

wait what? :( 

are you telling me Closer to Grey is their last album?? Ruth & Johnny aren’t working together anymore? :crying5:

They only announced that Chromatics disbanded, but Ruth talked about "future projects". Kind of sad they did not drop Dear Thommy as a parting gift 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Where the f- is this girl??? ? She has never been this missing

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

2 hours ago, Jord said:

I honestly wonder why people keep bumping this thread. There's nothing to talk about...

I'm waiting for a miracle

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

I'm waiting for Sky to post something like "this bitch copied my NTMT sound" after she listens to Halsey's new song 'You asked for this' :usrs:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

6 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I'm waiting for Sky to post something like "this bitch copied my NTMT sound" after she listens to Halsey's new song 'You asked for this' :usrs:

I bet Sky wouldn't even care. We care a lot more than her :hillary: 

5 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

I bet Sky wouldn't even care. We care a lot more than her :hillary: 

About many things including her own music :illumarina:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

45 minutes ago, medievalthots said:

finally a new leak :worship:
https://dbree.org/v/2fcc85

This is so good! :oprah4: 

And here we go again crying over Masochism staying in the vaults forever while we get scraps from her :rollin: 

Wait, rumour has it it's from Masochism but this sounds 2011 to me :dua: judging by her voice. Doubt it's from Masochism actually. Most likely from the Cry Baby era.

12 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

Wait, rumour has it it's from Masochism but this sounds 2011 to me judging by her voice. Doubt it's from Masochism actually. Most likely from the Cry Baby era.

Sick of You is not from Masochism lol, it was recorded for Cry Baby. 

I like that song :P

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥