TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 10/29/2021 at 2:24 AM, EXODUS said:

Why not even one song has leaked yet, ugh. We've been played again. 

Well I don't know why anybody was trusting those posts in the first place.

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

9 hours ago, michellebranch said:

No

just leaked i pray for rain original hq now be happy 

Screenshot-20211029-140857-com-android-c

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

soo springtime! the picture was of a studio so i think she’s trying to tell the truth, so i guess we have to wait and see like always:azealia:

she says this same shit and every year we believe her :eartha2: god if she's actually coming in march itll be 3 years since Downhill Lullaby... where does the time go 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

1 hour ago, Jord said:

The proverb that she posted is related to March and its weather. In case she's telling the truth, March is still kinda far away but it's better than nothing.

Eh, thats when Charli is releasing so it actually might be possible. However she replied to someone asking if they need to fight capitol with “lol we still might have to but it’s happening” and if  those aren’t the words of someone who has no fucking idea whats actually happening then idk what is.

She just can’t help herself, really. It’s one thing to have something confirmed and want to share it as soon as possible, but I can’t help but think she just gets a “slight possibly” from someone and immediately sees it as a green light. I wish at this point she wouldn’t mention anything about it until the day before she drops the (second) lead single

1 hour ago, True Romance said:

I really hope we get it…. but tbh this is probably a lie too :pft:

Sky lying? That's new. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde