TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

She could have released Masochism as three or four 4-track EPs over the years and by now we could have had the whole album, we really have kept on losing :facepalm: 

Masochism I - EP (2016)

1. Downhill Lullaby
  2. All My Lovers Die
  3. Guardian
  4. Voices Carry

Masochism II - EP (2017)

1. Descending
  2. I Pray for Rain
  3. Mourning After
  4. Masochism

Masochism III - EP (2018)

1. Pretty Dull
  2. Don't Forget
  3. All to Myself
  4. Gaslight

Masochism IV - EP (2019)

1. Legends
  2. Finders Keepers
  3. Vitriol Kisses
  4. Down In Flames

:wowcry: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

7 hours ago, 111 said:

except halsey can finish and release albums and probably made a lot more money to her label than sky ever had or will

if i can't have love is also brilliant :true:

U were right about that pizza last night sis , i was farting up a STORM at work today :defeated: i came home and had a 5 second long fart in the bath . It was suddenly a bubble bath :tommy:

RVhKIwP.gif

Stop bringing H-word to this topic, nobody likes her

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

51 minutes ago, KimKaDAB said:

Stop bringing H-word to this topic, nobody likes her

Capitol does 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

18 hours ago, PeroxidePrincess said:

What are those constant Halsey references about :eyeroll2:

I get it, there have been some animosities between the two (???) but NTMT has a much larger impact and so will Masochism in 2030 and that's on periodt :smokes:

They are both on the same label that's why I mention that skag. 

17 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Ya’ll acting like it’s a good thing Halsey has released albums..her contrived try hard  music never needed to be released.

Most people have never heard of Halsey which is hilarious for all the ass kissing she gets from Capitol. 

But anyway, I hope Sky goes Indie. Major labels are doing nothing for her. This is beyond sad now. 8 years is ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Most people have never heard of Halsey which is hilarious for all the ass kissing she gets from Capitol. 

But anyway, I hope Sky goes Indie. Major labels are doing nothing for her. This is beyond sad now. 8 years is ridiculous. 

I don't care for Halsey or her music but saying "most people have never heard of Halsey" is an insanely untrue statement. She's been having hits (solo or collabs) for years at this point and has been incredibly profitable. Closer is one of the biggest songs of all time. I just checked and she's #36 on spotify with a "flop" self-indulgent album. I get that Halsey is easily unlikeable, but she's known within most circles. She was even big enough in 2018 for BTS, one of the biggest acts in music, to have her help them break into the US market.

Y'alls hatred for Halsey is really clouding y'alls mind, she is way more famous than Sky (not as talented, but more famous) and has had multiple hits over the years

She IS successful and this is why she got the budget she got

Sorry for the OT but this is getting weird 

it's crazy how everyone is like "omg halsey's such a flop and nobody knows her" but still you're all here talking about her :lmao:this is sky ferreira's thread, not halsey's, you obsessed freaks.

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

y’all’s obsession w halsey is sometimes scary and i mean that in an unbiased outsider point of view :rip: NTMT was very good and Halsey also has a couple of songs thatre very good (i did used to be a halsey hater so this is progress) but y’all really just bring her up as some kind of argument vice to make ur weird flop fave seem better than 20 cancelled release dates and a half-strung out album that’s been in the works for a DECADE :lmao:at least the singing-in-cursive chanteuse is actually releasing  some tunes

RVhKIwP.gif

32 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Okay I’m here to ask an actual sky related question - where can i find her unreleased/demos? anyone have a master post? last time i could only find the NTMT b side tracks and rancid girl :eartha2:

i dont have a masterpost but her unreleased pre 2013 is not that good… the only unreleased from her i listen to are the masochism sessions (like 6 songs lol). the whole pop thing she had going on was not the serve people act like it was

2 minutes ago, Volta said:

i dont have a masterpost but her unreleased pre 2013 is not that good… the only unreleased from her i listen to are the masochism sessions (like 6 songs lol). the whole pop thing she had going on was not the serve people act like it was

elevator exists

1 hour ago, Volta said:

This feels sacrilegious to say but I really don't get the hype for her early electropop stuff. There are a few good songs but the production coupled with Sky's younger singing and affectation really gives the songs a cheap pop feel.

She actually has some good pop songs :wtf2:

• American Dream
  • Too Many Boys
  • Catch Me If You Can (only if we had it in full :rollin:)
  • Untouchable
  • Traces
  • 99 Tears
  • Sex Rules
  • Elevator
  • Paper Doll
  • Hallucinate (but was given to Coco Morier)
  • Overplayed (sounds good but we only have the writer's demo. Hopefully someday we'll get the Sky version. I bet it would've been a banger if released)

Even Obsession's production slaps although lyrically is bad.

And then we have terribly repeatitive 108 and One, while 17 irks me. And a ton of unleaked but registered stuff, from which I feel a lot could be good stuff.

Definitely, her later work is superior, but she could at least have two or three more pop EPs that maybe would've done something else than only As If!.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: