TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

I think she said "when pigs fly" because she never thought it would get released in 2013 but it eventually will? I mean, like the impossible has happened, just how impossible it is for pigs to fly? I believe it might come out later this year, probably December.

And I'm sure at least some of the song titles there are real.

"Can't Say No" is, "24 Hours" is (these two aren't on the EP and she sings them live, so I think she's kind of confirming they'll get released) and "Boys" is. The new ones would be "Night Time, My Time"/"Blame Myself"/"Heavy Metal Hearts" and "Nobody Asked Me If I Was Okay" (but this one sounds weird as a song title).

The last one sounds like it *might* be an alternate for I'm Not Alright

BzhmW.png

why would she put song titles in that post though if they're not real

(referring to earlier posts)

:crossed:

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I would love Sky so much for doing that

Like most people wouldn't even understand except the ones who have been waiting for what? 2 years now?

Exactly :toofunny:

I think the EP is still happening because none of the titles she named off are supposedly on the EP. And I think "Nobody Asked Me If I'm Okay" is such a Sky title :teehee:

I'm Not Alright

I Blame Myself

Nobody Asked Me if I'm Okay

lmao ha turmoil

I hope she releases both EP and album.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

So if it's true and the album comes the 29th, doesn't that mean we get the original album she planed for this months release after telling us she could make better music?

Anyways I'm happy to be getting new Sky either way! Don't have to worry about 24 Hours not seeing the light of day now!

new last.fm

ugh Skyyyy.... I never know what's real. I'm going to stop believing anything until we at LEAST get an official release and music video for You're Not the One.

I was actually really looking forward to getting the EP in 10 days and now I have to wait 2 months for "I Will" whatever that is... It could be just an EP.

ugh Skyyyy.... I never know what's real. I'm going to stop believing anything until we at LEAST get an official release and music video for You're Not the One.

I was actually really looking forward to getting the EP in 10 days and now I have to wait 2 months for "I Will" whatever that is... It could be just an EP.

Jeff said it was listed as an album when he read it.

He did say he was hesitant to tell us because it's been delayed the last 3 times he's told us.

But I do believe we're getting the YNTO video on 9/16

BzhmW.png

I LOVE THE SINGLE COVER! It finally seems offcial... But not getting it the 17th instead of the 16th and no more ep... It just annoys me that we can't trust ANYTHING she says because it always changes. If she's not sure about an EP then she shouldn't really announce one.. :/ Not angry, just disappointed I guess.

I LOVE THE SINGLE COVER! It finally seems offcial... But not getting it the 17th instead of the 16th and no more ep... It just annoys me that we can't trust ANYTHING she says because it always changes. If she's not sure about an EP then she shouldn't really announce one.. :/ Not angry, just disappointed I guess.

the EP could be in October though

BzhmW.png

The Green Inferno premiere was yesterday, here's the Q+A's of the movie and you can see in the 0:53 second in the credits that the song "I Will" appears in the movie somehow.

Horror movie + Cannibal movie + Gore fest + Eli Roth's fame for Hostel = Tons of people watching the movie = Tons of people listening to the song = FREE PROMO FOR MISS FERREIRA! :D

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde