TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

y'all. the Brian Eno cover exists..... (I may be late, but not by much as it was uploaded 10/27)

sounds like a demo/ first draft as there's only one vocal layer and the mix is kinda flat     

still veryyyy masochism

On 11/15/2021 at 1:18 PM, LunaeManifestum said:

I just wish we had a Cry Baby og tracklist or early draft + the album cover in hq

I love this Cry Baby mockup someone uploaded to Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/96427711/Sky-Ferreira-Cry-Baby-Packaging-%28Fan-Made%29

The track list is rather inaccurate but still it's a very beautiful design. This album being shelved will always be one of my biggest frustrations in life. :toofunny:

14 minutes ago, Jord said:

I love this Cry Baby mockup someone uploaded to Behance: https://www.behance.net/gallery/96427711/Sky-Ferreira-Cry-Baby-Packaging-%28Fan-Made%29

The track list is rather inaccurate but still it's a very beautiful design. This album being shelved will always be one of my biggest frustrations in life. :toofunny:

this was made by the legend @kallumlavigne

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

On 11/14/2021 at 7:07 PM, iJoshicus said:

So I'm organizing all my music into smaller amounts of albums, and I'm left with 23 songs. One is going to be "Cry Baby" and the other will just get added to "Unreleased."  Which should be on Cry Baby and any thoughts on order?

99 Tears

American Dream

Crocodile Tears

Dance Alone

Elevator

First Base

Hallucination (feat. Coco Morier)

Hater Anonymous

Look At You

Obsession

One

Paper Doll

Sex Rules

Shiny Toy

Sick of You

Take it Slow (feat. Cory Enemy)

Too Many Boys

Touch & Go

Traces

Untouchable

Whatcha Gonna Do

This is what I'm using:

2021-11-22.png

Cry Baby is one of the most difficult unreleased albums to arrange to me, because even though I've used the released singles + As If! it still doesn't feel cohesive enough so I just put some unreleased songs there. I know not all the songs in my tracklist were intended for the album but they sound good together + were made around the same dates so I called it a day I guess :ma: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

6 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

This is what I'm using:

2021-11-22.png

Cry Baby is one of the most difficult unreleased albums to arrange to me, because even though I've used the released singles + As If! it still doesn't feel cohesive enough so I just put some unreleased songs there. I know not all the songs in my tracklist were intended for the album but they sound good together + were made around the same dates so I called it a day I guess :ma: 

i like your tracklist but let me highlight the way u finished the album with songs 11-14. Thats kinda iconic tbh

7 hours ago, Jord said:

this looks amazing I wish we really got this album back then. But i also love NTMT and they dont exist in the same universe :poordat:

29 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

i like your tracklist but let me highlight the way u finished the album with songs 11-14. Thats kinda iconic tbh

Thank you :kiss: it's like the eighth version of the album I've made, so I'm glad it sounds good to other people too :smile3: 

11 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

this looks amazing I wish we really got this album back then. But i also love NTMT and they dont exist in the same universe :poordat:

I think they could exist in the same world. Maybe Night Time, My Time being a sophomore? :P

Cry Baby was complete, it had a release date, it had an "album cover", a known title etc. It's not like Sky scrapped the album while she was still doing sessions because she didn't like the material. One of the reasons Capitol didn't release it was because the investment was really high and both "One" and "Obsession" weren't major hits, so they decided to go with the EP.

8 hours ago, Gravitate said:

I've heard about Sky for years, but only just listened to her album. I have to say that I am impressed and also mad at myself for not getting into her early. Officially a fan! :hair:

what was the first listen of heavy metal heart like… i envy you so deeply

32 minutes ago, iconiclogan said:

what was the first listen of heavy metal heart like… i envy you so deeply

I remember it from the end of last year. The instrumental was kinda weird, I don't like the 'not quite rock electronic pop' type of instrumental. Her voice was kinda whiny. 

I wish the song was pop rock and her voice less dramatic. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

5 minutes ago, Pale Blue Light said:

Does anyone have the iTunes m4as or WAVs for 17 / Obsessions they can share pls? 

Obsession is available for free download on her Bandcamp: https://skyferreira.bandcamp.com/releases

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

2 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Obsession is available for free download on her Bandcamp: https://skyferreira.bandcamp.com/releases

Oh, so she does have a Bandcamp?! Sky, give me a reason, one fucking reason why you didn't release practically anything at all during all these years :sideeye: it's way easier using BC instead of digital streaming platforms AND she could've made some coins from there :hellno: WHY SKY WHY :crying2:

I know the reason, she really hates us. She didn't want to release anything. She could but she didn't.

Just remembered about how Sky was very excited to have one of her penned songs sung by Kylie Minogue in her 2014 album "Kiss Me More" 

The song was pretty much confirmed as a bonus track in the final tracklist and then out of the blue the song got swapped by another one (or just taken out, I don't remember that fact). 

I wonder if Capitol sabotaged her or something, it was such a weird last minute change. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde