TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 12/2/2021 at 4:09 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Oh, so she does have a Bandcamp?! Sky, give me a reason, one fucking reason why you didn't release practically anything at all during all these years :sideeye: it's way easier using BC instead of digital streaming platforms AND she could've made some coins from there :hellno: WHY SKY WHY :crying2:

I know the reason, she really hates us. She didn't want to release anything. She could but she didn't.

Exactly! I didn't even know she had a bandcamp! And looking at it it's been dead since forever. Damn shame and a missed opportunity. :brandy:

On 11/22/2021 at 12:08 PM, Glitter Boy said:

This is what I'm using:

2021-11-22.png

Cry Baby is one of the most difficult unreleased albums to arrange to me, because even though I've used the released singles + As If! it still doesn't feel cohesive enough so I just put some unreleased songs there. I know not all the songs in my tracklist were intended for the album but they sound good together + were made around the same dates so I called it a day I guess :ma: 

Is there like a link for this "unreleased" debut album? I never heard of some of these song names. 

6 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Is there like a link for this "unreleased" debut album? I never heard of some of these song names. 

This is a compilation I made using songs intended for the album and songs made around that time that I felt sounded good within it. But it's not an official tracklist or something. The songs can be found in SoundCloud, YouTube, or other sharing sites, and a few were officially released but then removed from streaming platforms. If I'm not wrong, the only one that remains available is "One".

I don't think anyone would mind as these songs are widely available online and they all are scrapped, so here it is!

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

17 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

This is a compilation I made using songs intended for the album and songs made around that time that I felt sounded good within it. But it's not an official tracklist or something. The songs can be found in SoundCloud, YouTube, or other sharing sites, and a few were officially released but then removed from streaming platforms. If I'm not wrong, the only one that remains available is "One".

I don't think anyone would mind as these songs are widely available online and they all are scrapped, so here it is!

Thank you I haven't heard most of these songs. :party:

Hello, I am new here. I found Sky in february of this year and I can't get enough of her music. I found out about this thread a few months ago but didn't wanna join (lanaboards and this thread) until I got a laptop. And now I have a laptop. so yay on that. Anyways, I am well informed on the current Sky situation. But if you guys find out anything big that not many people know about, please tell meeeeeeeeee

thanks xx

l_b74da0761485b9cf6a6a616e86224165-199x3

On 11/22/2021 at 1:08 PM, Glitter Boy said:

This is what I'm using:

2021-11-22.png

Cry Baby is one of the most difficult unreleased albums to arrange to me, because even though I've used the released singles + As If! it still doesn't feel cohesive enough so I just put some unreleased songs there. I know not all the songs in my tracklist were intended for the album but they sound good together + were made around the same dates so I called it a day I guess :ma: 

how did you add the explicit tag to that song??????

negAbhB.png

The top songs are inaccurate because i would fall asleep to the ep a lot this year. my top 5 should look something like:

1. Obsession

2. Everything Is Embarrassing

3. 24 Hours

4. Paper Doll

5. Dynamite State

listened to the album A LOT too. (Night Time, My Time) I also went and watched fire walk with me because I saw in the Amoeba live q & a that it was one of her favorite movies. 

I watched all of the movies she's in and her cameo in twin peaks.

Ya5RQ8K.pngC9PgbeH.png

7 minutes ago, mintconfetti said:

She hasn’t cancelled Primavera yet right? Do you think we will get something within Q1 2022?:noparty:

of course not, she'll be singing her old ass songs from 2013 and the same covers as usual in her set

Ah really gave us nothing this year 

But a whole lot of promises 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 hours ago, HEARTCORE said:

is this different to any other year since 2013...

Facts 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Oh no, not the snippets era again :ohno: 

Cobra (New Snippet)

JUST LEAK IT ALREADY :trisha:

Why hoarding a decade old song. Literally, why. :lange: 

Bring it on, I'm ready for this one. 

On 12/14/2021 at 10:29 AM, Motorcycle Love Divine said:

of course not, she'll be singing her old ass songs from 2013 and the same covers as usual in her set

Make it make sense. 

I check all the time to see if she's still a Capitol records artists and she still is. https://www.capitolrecords.com/artists/#/ 

I don't know most of the artists on Capitol's roster. I must be old. :dorothy3:

8 hours ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Make it make sense. 

I check all the time to see if she's still a Capitol records artists and she still is. https://www.capitolrecords.com/artists/#/ 

I don't know most of the artists on Capitol's roster. I must be old. :dorothy3:

That's how I feel with many of the trendy songs thanks to TikTok 😂