TrailerParkDarling

Sky Ferreira

On 1/5/2022 at 4:53 AM, iprayforrains said:

swear to god all some of you is bitch and moan and complain, even tho sky is finally teasing a new release and has multiple festivals coming up, you complain and complain and complain no wonder this poor girl probably even WANT to give y’all SHIT anymore. maybe if y’all were positive/optimistic about what she’s said she’d finally go through with it and be excited to share with us. she doesn’t owe y’all entitled ass holes anything. (this doesn’t go for everyone some regulars like @EXODUS are a delight in this thread) as for @111 gfys i hope lana sues you for all the leaks.

Lmao she's been teasing a new release for 5+ years. Omg multiple festivals? The bare minimum you say? We should all be super grateful. Her only legit career is to be a singer, she should be grateful that she still have such patient fans and gets discovered by new fans. She should be grateful if people don't forget to stream and buy her new music after nine years since the last album. She's not giving anyone anything, she's selling her music and making money off festivals. It's funny and naive how stans fell like an artist is giving them a gift by releasing music when it's literally their job to do that. It's like thinking that Rihanna is giving them makeup through testers/samples at Sephora. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

On 1/5/2022 at 3:53 AM, iprayforrains said:

swear to god all some of you is bitch and moan and complain, even tho sky is finally teasing a new release and has multiple festivals coming up, you complain and complain and complain no wonder this poor girl probably even WANT to give y’all SHIT anymore. maybe if y’all were positive/optimistic about what she’s said she’d finally go through with it and be excited to share with us. she doesn’t owe y’all entitled ass holes anything. (this doesn’t go for everyone some regulars like @EXODUS are a delight in this thread) as for @111 gfys i hope lana sues you for all the leaks.

Lol she’s lied for years and not been clear on anything it’s not our fault, I think she should be thankful we are still around.  She’s an alt pop singer not like she has to go down a coal mine to produce music.  I’m sure this is actually sky posting…. it’s suspicious to me! 🤔 If so get back in the studio girl! 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

5 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Lol she’s lied for years and not been clear on anything it’s not our fault, I think she should be thankful we are still around.  She’s an alt pop singer not like she has to go down a coal mine to produce music.  I’m sure this is actually sky posting…. it’s suspicious to me! 🤔 If so get back in the studio girl! 

if so, i take my words back.

I love you Sky 💕 did not try to be mean AT ALL. But GIVE US THE DAMN ALBUM.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2022 needs to be the year we get new albums from Sky, Florence and the Machine, Lily Allen, Rihanna and Gwen Stefani

adele-come-back.gif

CHARLI XCX PUNK EP: 

01 Sucker 02 Better Than Ur Last Thing
03 Allergic To Love 04 Lightning Bolts

05 I'm A Dream 06 Mow That Lawn

We should try force Sky into HBO's Euphoria

Janelle Monáe • Sky Ferreira • Grace Jones • Spellling • FKA twigs • Kate Bush • Kylie Minogue • Charli XCX • Carly Rae Jepsen • LOOΠ∆ • Red Velvet • Janet Jackson 

On 1/9/2022 at 12:54 AM, junho1015 said:

Oh Sky...i still dream of anㅣ 2nd LP... i especially want this song @ 4:22 -4:27...,

Sky please leak it or release it ㅠㅠ 

:defeated: 

Now I am going to enter into my Masochism Craving Era again :rollin: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 1/9/2022 at 6:54 AM, junho1015 said:

Oh Sky...i still dream of anㅣ 2nd LP... i especially want this song @ 4:22 -4:27...,

I've been OBSESSED with this clip for yearsthe other snippet from that day sounds so dark and intriguing too. I'm very curious about both songs, they still sound amazing after all this time.....
:crai:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

On 1/9/2022 at 12:54 AM, junho1015 said:

2 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

:defeated: 

Now I am going to enter into my Masochism Craving Era again :rollin: 

2 hours ago, COLORINGBOOKS said:

I've been OBSESSED with this clip for yearsthe other snippet from that day sounds so dark and intriguing too. I'm very curious about both songs, they still sound amazing after all this time.....

Remember how many snippets and teasers we got during 2009-2012 and how little we actually got. 

Don't get your hopes up thinking that all the songs will be released :rollin:

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

Anybody know where can i find the HQ versions of certain songs from the Cry Baby era? Like "Elevator", "Sick of You", "Dynamite", etc

And the songs from "Wild At Heart" era as well - like "Cecil Diamonds" 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

Anybody know where can i find the HQ versions of certain songs from the Cry Baby era? Like "Elevator", "Sick of You", "Dynamite", etc

And the songs from "Wild At Heart" era as well - like "Cecil Diamonds" 

https://mega.nz/folder/evg3CSIR#l8KOSAkzIz7HXe3Kle-T4g/folder/2ihQhLiB here's the masterpost (not mine), i think all the songs are pretty much hq (or at least the highest quality available)

btw what do you count as songs from wild at heart? i thought there's only cecil diamonds

On 1/9/2022 at 7:54 AM, junho1015 said:

The fact we had I Pray For Rain and Guardian makes me hopeful the others will leak one day :trisha:

On 1/11/2022 at 6:55 AM, COLORINGBOOKS said:

Let's pray they leak someday...I've always wanted the snong from snippet  4:22 of that video...so depressing lol